seven

I woke up around 11:30 and stayed in bed until like 12. I just couldn't get up. I walked downstairs to find my mom playing music and cleaning.

"Good morning love. I made breakfast. It's in the microwave for you" she smiled and continued cleaning.

"Thanks mom" I said walking into the kitchen and just grabbing a water. I walked over to over tv room and watched old episodes of The hills on netflix.

Luna walked in with some food and a blanket. She sat next to me and began eating.

"Matt wants you to call him " she said.

" did you talk to him ? " I looked at her curiously.

"No I was talking to cam and Matt just told him to tell me to tell you" she laughed.

"Okay well thanks changa" I nudged her and she nodded while shoving her face with food. "Hey ! What's up with you and cam ? It was on twitter the other night. Like what the heck how come I don't know anything" I gave her a stink eye

"We made out that night. I means that's pretty much it. I guess were 'talking' now." She shrugged

"What the fuck." I laughed " You little slut. On the first day you meet him" I shook my head.

"You would've made out with Matt to bitch" she rolled her eyes at me.

"I know " I smiled at the thought of it. My phone rang and it was Matt. I answered it and walked out of the room and went up to my room.

"Goodmorning " I answered.

"Good after noon. It's already like 2 " he laughed. It sounded like he was just waking up.

"I knew I was gonna be up before you. You looked exhausted last night. That's why I didn't call you" I laughed.

"Sorry. I was so tierd" he stretched

"no it's fine. so what's up ?" I asked him.

"What do you want to do ? I still wanna take you out somewhere. This time just us two " He said and then coughed a bit.

"I don't know. We could go to lunch and then well figure out what we wanna do after that " I suggested.

"Okay if that's what you wanna do. What about the driving situation and stuff cause you can't drive" he laughed.

"Well your hotel is like in the center of a bunch if stores and food places and stuff so I could get dropped off and then we could walk"

"Alright. Let me get ready and stuff and text you or something. I'm sure I'll be ready before you. But don't rush" he said.

"Okay I won't. I'll talk to you later."

"Okaay bye" he said and I hung up the phone. I took a quick shower and then went to tell my mom everything. She said that shell drop me off.

I went back to the bathroom and did my makeup. I just put on foundation, a little bit of blush and of course mascara. I straightened my hair a little bit. I just wanted that cute messy hair and that's what I got.

After doing my make up and stuff I went to my closet. I pulled out my burgundy knitted cardigan. I then went to my drawers and pulled out a light blue skater skirt with my white cropped tube top with spaghetti straps. I put everything on, finishing with my white converse. I texted Matthew that I was leaving in like 5 minuets and he said okay. I gathered stuff like body spray, my charger, headphones, phone, Chapstick, and last but not least gum and shoved it all in my little brown purse.

Of course I took a mirror selfie and posted it on twitter. I ran downstairs and my mom looked like she was ready to go somewhere also. Most likely to run errands and stuff.

"You look cute" she said as we got on the freeway. I smiled at her as in thank you. I plugged in my music and blasted it in the car.

"Mom. I feel like nervous. I've never felt like this." I said lowering the music.

" It's cause usually you have the control over all the guys. You reel them in, but not this time. He's taking control and that's how it's supposed to be. But don't worry, everything should be okay. I mean you guys are like perff" she nodded her head at me.

"Thanks mom" I said and we pulled into a parking spot next to the hotel. I called Matt and told him that I was here. After a minuet he was down, opening my door for me.

"Bye mom" ill text you later and tell you if I need a ride.

"Well I have to work and you know your dad doesn't like when I don't show up" she said practically shoving me out of the car. I closed the door and I watched her as she immediately drove away.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and turned me around to face him.

"Hello " I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"You look cute" He said letting go of me but grabbing ahold of my hand.

"Thank you" I cheesed at him. And he laughed. I began walking to the entrance but he pulled me back.

"I'm warning you. There are some fans in the hotel. We don't have to stop to talk to them cause I already made sure I did that earlier. But of course their gonna suspect something with you going up to the room you know ?" He said biting his lip.

"Uhm yeaah okay." I said swallowing hard. I'd be lieing if I said I wasn't scared a little.

Matt still had a hold of my hand. Once we got to the door he let go of it and opened the door for me. The girls did a little scream when he walked in. I looked at them and if felt like they were just all mad dogging me and taking pictures. It was just really uncomfortable. I adjusted my hair and looked down at the ground until we got into the elavator.

"That was very uncomfortable." I said laughing nervously.

"Yeaah. It's just new to them I guess. I don't know" he shrugged and laughed.

"New to me to"

He led us down the hall and opened the door to his room. It was empty but you could hear banging on the wall from the other room. I sat down on the bed and watched him as he grabbed his wallet and stuff. He is just to perfect. Like he's breath taking really.

"Alright well say bye to the guys and then well leave" he said grabbing my hands and pulling me off the bed.

We walked next door and he did a patterned knock and the boys immediately opened the door.

"Oh it's the queen" they all said. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Were gonna leave right now so well see you guys later" Matt said and they all nodded and said bye.

-