Zane(Hell Kaiser) vs Chaos Sorcerer (from GX episode 143)

Chaos Sorcerer Turn 1: Chaos Normal Summons Larvae Moth (500/400) in Defensive mode. He then activates Cocoon of Evolution, equipping it onto Larvae Moth and making the attack and defense of Larvae Moth the same as the attack and defense of Cocoon of Evolution (500/400 -> 0/2000). Chaos sets a card.
Zane Turn 2: Zane activates Graceful Charity to draw 3 cards from his Deck and discard 2 from his hand. He discards Infernal Dragon and Power Load. Zane then Normal Summons Cyberdark Horn (800/800) in Attack mode. Since Cyberdark Horn was Normal Summoned, Zane activates its 1st effect to take Infernal Dragon from his GY and equip it to Cyberdark Horn, increasing the latter's attack by the attack of Infernal Dragon (800 -> 2800). Cyberdark Horn attacks Larvae Moth, with Cyberdark Horn's effect allowing it to inflict piercing damage since it's attacking a monster in Defensive mode. Chaos activates his face down Continuous Trap Card Cicada Illusion, which prevents Larvae Moth (a face up Insect-Type monster that's in Defensive mode) from being destroyed by this battle, though he still takes piercing damage (Chaos LP: 4000 -> 3200). Zane sets a card.

Chaos Sorcerer Turn 3: Chaos Normal Summons Leghul (300/350) in Attack mode. He then activates Stim-Pack, equipping it to Leghul and increasing its attack by 700 (300 -> 1000). Leghul attacks directly via its own effect, but Zane activates his face down Power Wall to send the top 10 cards of his Deck (Cyber Barrier Dragon, Cyber Laser Dragon, Cyber Phoenix, Card from a Different Dimension, Proto-Cyber Dragon, Call of the Haunted, Cyber Ouroboros, Cyber Valley, Different Dimension Capsule and Armored Cyber) to the GY and decrease the damage he takes by 1000 (100 for each card sent to the GY this way).

Zane Turn 4: Zane Normal Summons Exploder Dragon (1000/0) in Attack mode. Exploder Dragon attacks Leghul and the 2 destroy each other because they have the same attack. Cyberdark Horn attacks Larvae Moth, which isn't destroyed due to Cicada Illusion, but Chaos still takes piercing damage (Chaos LP: 3200 -> 2400).

Chaos Sorcerer Turn 5: Chaos sets a card.

Zane Turn 6: Zane Normal Summons Cyberdark Edge (800/800) in Attack mode. Since Cyberdark Edge was Normal Summoned, Zane activates its 1st effect to take Exploder Dragon from his GY and equip it to Cyberdark Edge, increasing the latter's attack by the attack of Exploder Dragon (800 -> 1800). Cyberdark Horn attacks Larvae Moth, with Chaos activating his face down Metalmorph, equipping it to Larvae Moth and increasing its attack and defense by 300 (0/2000 -> 300/2300) (Chaos LP: 2400 -> 1900). Cyberdark Edge attacks directly via its own effect at the cost of Zane halving the Battle Damage that Chaos would take (Chaos LP: 1900 -> 1000).

Chaos Sorcerer Turn 7: Chaos sets 2 cards.

Zane Turn 8: Zane activates Pot of Greed to draw 2 cards. Cyberdark Horn attacks Larvae Moth, but Chaos activates his face down Iron Resolve to pay half his Life Points and reduce the Battle Damage he takes to 0 and ends the Battle Phase (Chaos LP: 1000 -> 500). Zane activates Power Bond to fuse his Cyberdark Keel in his hand with the Horn and Edge one his field to Fusion Summon Cyberdark Dragon (1000/1000) in Attack mode. Due to the 2nd effect of Power Bond, Cyberdark Dragon's attack is doubled (1000 -> 2000). Zane then activates the 1st effect of Cyberdark Dragon to take Infernal Dragon from his GY and equip it to Cyberdark Dragon, increasing the latter's attack by the attack of Infernal Dragon (2000 -> 4000). Due to the 3rd effect of Cyberdark Dragon, it gains 100 attack for each monster in Zane's GY. There are currently 11 (4000 -> 5100). Chaos activates his face down Quick-Play Spell to destroy Infernal Dragon, as it is in the Spell & Trap Card Zone (5100 -> 3200). Zane Normal Summons Cyber Kirin (300/800) in Attack mode. He then Tributes Cyber Kirin via its own effect in order to prevent himself from taking any effect damage this turn, thus avoiding taking damage equal to Cyberdark Dragon's original attack, because of Power Bond's effect (3200 -> 3300).

Chaos Sorcerer Turn 9: During Chaos' Standby Phase, he Tributes Larvae Moth in order to Special Summon Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth (3500/3000) in Attack mode. Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth attacks and destroys Cyberdark Dragon (Zane LP: 4000 -> 3800).

Zane Turn 10: Zane activates Polymerization to fuse 3 Cyber Dragons together and Fusion Summon Cyber End Dragon (4000/2800) in Attack mode. Cyber End Dragon attacks and destroys Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth (Chaos Sorcerer LP: 500 -> 0). Zane wins.

(Sorry if this Duels not too good, but it was difficult to write since the bits we do see show Chaos summoning Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth, which is one of the most difficult monsters to get out, especially against someone like Zane).