Jack (Arc V) vs Sayer(Divine) (Arc V) (Episode 65 flashback)

(If you were paying close attention during Arc V, or just checked the wiki, then you know that in the past Arc V Jack dueled the Arc V version of Sayer(Divine). The flashback was quick and only showed that this version of Sayer used the exact same ace monster, so  I assumed his Deck was the same as his 5DS counterpart). 

Sayer Turn 1: Sayer Normal Summons Krebons (1200/400) in Attack mode. He then activates Emergency Teleport to Special Summon Mind Protector (0/2200) from his Deck, in Defensive mode. He then tunes the LV 2 Krebons with the LV 3 Mind Protector in order to Synchro Summon Magical Android (2400/1700) in Attack mode. Sayer sets a card. On Sayer's End Phase, the effect of Magical Android activates, increasing Sayer's LP by 600 for each Psychic-Type monster he controls (Sayer LP: 4000 -> 4600).

Jack Turn 2: Jack Normal Summons Red Sprinter (1700/1200) in Attack mode. As there are no other monsters on the field, Jack activates its effect, letting him Special Summon a LV 3 or lower Tuner monster from his hand. He Special Summons Red Resonator (600/200) in Attack mode. Jack tunes the LV 4 Red Sprinter with the LV 2 Tuner monster Red Resonator to Synchro Summon Red Wyvern (2400/2000) in Attack mode. Red Wyvern attacks Magical Android, with Jack activating the effect of Brutal Red in his hand, sending it to the GY as a Red monster would be destroyed. This turn, it cannot be destroyed and it gains 1000 attack. Jack targets Red Wyvern (2400 -> 2400). Scarlight destroys Magical Android (Sayer LP: 4600 -> 3600). Jack sets a card.

Sayer Turn 3: Sayer activates Premature Burial to Special Summon Magical Android from his GY in Attack mode by pay 800 LP and Equipping it with this card (Sayer LP: 3600 -> 2800). Sayer then Normal Summons Psychic Commander (1400/800) in Attack mode. He then tunes the LV 3 Psychic Commander with the LV 5 Magical Android to Synchro Summon Thought Ruler Archfiend (2700/2300) in Attack mode. Sayer then activates his face down Battle Teleportation to target Thought Ruler Archfiend and allow it to attack directly this turn. Thought Ruler Archfiend attacks directly (Jack LP: 4000 -> 1300). Sayer sets a card.

Jack Turn 4: Jack activates Red Reborn, allowing him to Special Summon a Red monster from his GY. Jack Special Summons Red Resonator in Attack mode. As it was Special Summoned, the effect of Red Resonator activates, letting Jack gain LP equal to the attack of a face up Synchro Monster, in this case, Thought Ruler Archfiend (Jack LP: 1300 -> 4000). Jack then tunes the LV 6 Red Wyvern with the LV 2 Red Resonator to Synchro Summon Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2500) in Attack mode. Jack activates the effect of Scarlight, letting him destroy all Special Summoned monsters other than Scarlight with attack less than or equal to that of Scarlight and inflict 500 damage to his opponent for each destroyed monster. Thought Ruler Archfiend is destroyed (Sayer LP: 2800 -> 2300). Scarlight attacks directly. Sayer activates his face down Mirror Force to destroy Scarlight, but Jack activates his face down Red Vanish to negate the activation of his opponent's Spell or Trap Card destroys it. Scarlight's attack continues (Sayer LP: 2300 -> 0). Jack wins.