Riley(Reria) vs 3 Obelisk Force (Arc V episode 89).

OF #1's Turn 1: OF #1 Normal Summons Ancient Gear Hunting Hound (1000/1000) in Attack mode and sets a card.

Riley Turn 2: Riley Normal Summons Film Magician (0/0) in Attack mode. Who cannot be destroyed by battle and may make its attack equal to the attack of any monster that battles it during the Damage Step. She sets a card.

OF #2 Turn 3: OF #1 activates his face down Fusion Trench, which prevents non-Fusion Monsters from attacking. OF #2 activates Polymerization, fusing 3 copies of Hunting Hound from his hand to Fusion Summon Triple Ancient Gear Hunting Hound (1800/1000) in Attack mode. OF #1 activates the other effect of Fusion Trench, which lets the controller of a Fusion Monster attack directly with that monster once per turn if they did not Normal or Special Summon a non-Fusion Monster this turn. Triple Hunting Hound attacks directly (Riley LP: 4000 -> 2200).

OF #3 Turn 4: OF #2 activates Polymerization to fuse his 3 copies of Hunting Hound and Fusion Summon his Triple Hunting Hound in Attack mode. OF #1 activates the effect of Fusion Trench to let it attack directly, but Riley finds and activates the Action Card Battle Lock, which prevents her opponent's monsters from attacking this turn.

OF #1 Turn 5: As his opponent controls a monster, OF #1 activates the effect of Hunting Hound, inflicting 600 damage (Riley LP: 2200 -> 1600). He then activates Polymerization to fuse the Hunting Hound on the field and 2 copies in his hand to Fusion Summon his Triple Hunting Hound in Attack mode. OF #1 activates the effect of Fusion Trench to let it attack directly, but Riley activates his face down Quick-Play Spell De-Fusion to return Triple Hunting Hound to OF #1's Extra Deck and Special Summon the 3 copies of Hunting Hound in Attack mode from his GY. OF #1 activates the effects of each of his Hunting Hounds to inflict 600 damage each, but Riley finds and activates the Action Card Acceleration reducing the effect damage of the 1st 600 damage to 0 (Riley LP: 1600 -> 400).

Riley Turn 6: Riley activates Pot of Greed to draw 2 cards from her Deck. She then activates Nightmare Critical Loop, which lets her Tribute a monster once per turn. She Tributes Film Magician. Riley Normal Summons C/C Critical Eye (1400/1000) in Attack mode. She then activates Star Changer to target OF #3'S Triple Hunting Hound and reduce it's LV by 1 (LV: 7 -> 6). Riley then activates the Continuous Spell Card Montage Fusion, allowing her to Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster as long as both she and her opponent control the required Fusion Material Monsters by using only her monster as a Material. Since OF #3 controls an Earth monster, she fuses her Critical Eye to Fusion Summon C/C/C Rock Sword of Battle (2400/???) in Attack mode. Rock Sword attacks and destroys one of OF #1's Hunting Hound's, with its effect increasing its attack by the attack of all other Earth monsters on the field (Rock Sword: 2400 -> 9000; OF #1 LP: 4000 -> 0). As she Tributed a monster with Nightmare Critical Loop this turn, Riley activates its other effect, letting her Tribute a monster that was Fusion, Synchro or Xyz Summoned using Critical Eye as a Material and to Special Summon Critical Eye from her GY. She Tributes Rock Sword to Special Summon Critical Eye. As she controls Critical Eye, she activates the Quick-Play Spell Critical Overlay, letting her change an opponent's monster LV depending on its current LV. She targets the LV 6 OF #3'S Triple Hunting Hound, changing it to LV 6. Then, she may treat Critical Overlay and Critical Eye as monsters with the same Type, LV, Attribute, attack and defense as the target with their effects negated. Finally, she may Xyz Summon a monster using Critical Eye and Critical Overlay as the Materials, but the Summoned monster will be destroyed during the End Phase. Riley overlays her two LV 6 monsters to Xyz Summon C/C/C Rock Armor of Battle (2500/2000) in Attack mode. She activates the effect of Rock Armor, detaching an Overlay Unit to increase the attack of Rock Armor by half of the combined defense of all Earth monsters on the field (2500 -> 4500). Rock Armor attacks and destroys OF #2's Triple Hunting Hound (OF #2 LP: 4000 -> 1300). Riley Tributes Rock Armor using the effect of Nightmare Critical Loop, Special Summoning Critical Eye. As she controls Critical Eye, Riley activates the Quick-Play Spell Critical Tuning, letting her change the LV of an opponent's monster, depending on what its current LV is. She targets OF #3's Triple Hunting Hound, whose LV is 6, so it is changed to 3. Then, she may treat Critical Tuning as a monster with the same Type, Attribute, LV, attack, and defense as the targeted monster and treat Critical Eye as a Tuner monster with its effects negated. Finally, she may Synchro Summon a monster using Critical Eye and Critical Tuning as the Materials, but the Summoned monster will be destroyed during the End Phase. She tunes the LV 3 Critical Tuning with the LV 3 Critical Eye to Synchro Summon C/C/C Rock Blaster of Battle (2200/???) in Attack mode. Riley activates the effect of Rock Blaster, letting her decrease an opponent's monster's attack by 1000 once per turn (OF #3's Triple Hunting Hound: 1800 -> 800). Rock Blaster attacks and destroys OF #3s Triple Hunting Hound, with its effect increasing its attack equal to the total LVs of all Earth monsters currently on the field x 200, except itself (Rock Blaster: 2200 -> 2800, Of #3 LP: 4000 -> 2000). She then finds and activates the Action Card Wonder Chance, giving Rock Blaster an additional attack. Rock Blaster attacks OF #3 directly (OF #3 LP: 2000 -> 0). Riley Tributes Rock Blaster using the effect of Nightmare Critical Loop, Special Summoning Critical Eye in Attack mode. Critical Eye attacks OF #2 directly (OF #2 LP: 1300 -> 0).