Mai vs Peaguses (from Season 4)

(Happy April Fools everyone. There's really only one kind of Duel I can make to celebrate such a holiday. A Duel involving a character who loves funny cartoons, Peaguses, and his Toon Monsters. Now I had to do some weird things to make the ending work since that's the only part of the Duel we actually saw in the anime, so just keep that in  mind.)

Mai Turn 1: Mai activates The Seal of Orichalcos. From now on, all of Mai's Monsters will receive a 500 attack boost, she can also use her Spell & Trap Card Zone as an additional Monster Card Zone, and the loser of this Duel will lose his/her soul. Mai then Normal Summons Harpie Lady (1300 -> 1800/1400) in Attack mode.

Pegasus Turn 2: Pegasus sets a monster.

Mai Turn 3: Mai activates Pot of Greed to draw 2 cards from her Deck. She then Normal Summons a 2nd Harpie Lady (1300 -> 1800) in Attack mode. Mai activates the Equip Spell Aero Nail, equipping it to one of her Harpie Ladies and increasing its attack by 300 (1800 -> 2100). The Harpie Lady with the boost attacks and destroys Pegasus's set monster, which is revealed to be Toon Alligator (800/1600). The 2nd Harpie Lady attacks directly (Pegasus LP: 4000 -> 2200). Mai sets a card.

Pegasus Turn 4: Pegasus sets a monster.

Mai Turn 4: Mai activates Graceful Charity drawing 3 cards from her Deck, but having to discard 2 from his hand. She discards Harpie's Pet Dragon and Spell Reproduction. The Harpie Lady with the boost attacks and destroys Pegasus set monster, which is revealed to be Cloudian - Sheep Cloud (0/0). Since Sheep Cloud was destroyed and sent to the GY, its effect activates. allowing Pegasus to Special Summon 2 Sheep Cloud Tokens (0/0) in Defensive mode. Mai then activates her face down Nightmare Tri-Mirror to select Harpie Lady and Special Summon 2 Copy Tokens (as Pegasus Special Summoned 2 monsters) that have the same stats and effects as Harpie Lady to her side of the Field (1300 → 1800/1400 for both) in Attack mode. These Tokens cannot attack this turn. The other Harpie Lady attacks and destroys one of the Sheep Cloud Tokens. Mai sets 2 cards.

Pegasus Turn 5: Pegasus pays 1000 LP (Pegasus LP: 2200 -> 1200) in order to activate Toon World. He then activates Cost Down to discard a card and reduce the LVs of all monsters in his hand and field by two for this turn. Pegasus Normal Summons Toon Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700) in Attack mode. Toon Dark Magician Girl attacks one of the Harpie Ladies, without Aero Nail, but Mai activates her face down Attack Guidance Armor to redirect the attack to her Harpie equipped with Aero Nail. She also activates her other face down Mirror Wall, which halves the attack of all of Pegasus monsters (Sheep Cloud Token: 0 -> 0, Toon Dark Magician Girl: 2000 -> 1000). Harpie Lady then destroys Toon Dark Magician Girl, since it was forced to attack it couldn't dodge the attack with its effect (Pegasus LP: 1200 -> 100). Pegasus sets a card.

Mai Turn 6: Mai activates Card of Sanctity to force both players to draw until they both have 6 cards in their hands, letting Mai draw 4 cards, while Pegasus draws 5. Mai then Normal Summons her 3rd copy of Harpie Lady (1300 -> 1800) in Attack mode. She then activates the 1st effect of Clone Dragon to Special Summon the latter (?/?) from her hand in Defensive mode. The 2nd effect of Clone Dragon activates, making its name, attack, and defense the same as those of Harpie Lady (?/? -> 1800/1400) Mai activates Monster Reborn to Special Summon Harpie's Pet Dragon in Attack mode (2000 -> 2500/2500), who gains 300 attack for each Harpie monster on the field (2500 -> 4300). She then activates Harpie's Feather Duster to destroy all of Pegasus' Spell and Trap Cards before that Pegasus activates his face down Threatening Roar to prevent Mai from attacking this turn. Toon World is destroyed. Mai sets a card.

Pegasus Turn 7: Pegasus activates the Ritual Spell Black Illusion Ritual to Tribute Sheep Cloud Token and Ritual Summon Relinquished (0/0) in Attack mode. He then activates Polymerization to fuse Relinquished with Thousand-Eyes Idol in his hand to Fusion Summon Thousand-Eyes Restrict (0/0) in Attack mode. Pegasus activates Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy Mirror Wall. He then activates Thousand-Eyes Restrict's effect, equipping Harpie's Pet Dragon to itself and increasing its attack and defense by the attack and defense of Harpie's Pet Dragon, with it losing the 500 attack boost because it's no longer on Mai's field (Harpie's Pet Dragon: 4300 -> 3800, Thousand-Eyes Restrict: 0/0 -> 3800/2500). Thousand-Eyes Restrict attacks one of the Harpie Ladies, but Mai activates her face down Harpie Lady Sparrow Formation to negate the attack.

Mai Turn 8: Mai activates Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation to destroy Pegasus' Thousand-Eyes Restrict and inflict its total attack to Pegasus as damage (Pegasus LP: 100 -> 0). Mai wins.