Jack vs Grieger(Bomber) (From 5ds Episode 152)

Grieger Turn 1: Grieger Normal Summons Spell Reactor・RE (1200/900) in Attack mode and sets 3 cards.

Jack Turn 2: During the Standby Phase, the effect of Speed World 2 activates (Jack's SPC: 0 -> 1; Grieger's SPC: 0 -> 1). Jack Special Summons Vice Dragon from his hand in Attack mode via its own effect at the cost of halving its original attack and defense (2000/2400 -> 1000/1200). Jack then Normal Summons Dark Resonator (1300/300) in Attack mode. Grieger activates his face down Hidden Soldiers to Special Summon Trap Reactor・Y FI (800/1800) in Defensive mode as Jack Normal Summoned a monster. Jack tunes his LV 5 Vice Dragon with his LV 3 Dark Resonator in order to Synchro Summon the LV 8 Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2000) in Attack mode. Red Dragon Archfiend attacks Spell Reactor, but Grieger activates his face down Fake Explosion to prevent his monster from being destroyed by battle (Grieger LP: 4000 -> 2200). Grieger then activates the 2nd effect of Fake Explosion to Special Summon Summon Reactor・SK (2000/1400) in Attack mode from his hand. Grieger then activates his face down Delta Reactor to send Summon Reactor, Trap Reactor, and Spell Reactor to the GY and Special Summon Flying Fortress SKY FIRE (3000/2500) in Attack mode, ignoring its Summoning conditions. Jack sets a card.

Grieger Turn 3: The effect of Speed World 2 activates (Jack's SPC: 1 -> 2; Grieger's SPC: 1 -> 2). Grieger activates the 2nd effect of Flying Fortress SKY FIRE to send Darksea Float from his hand to the GY and destroy Red Dragon Archfiend, but Jack activates his face down Dimension Switch, which Banishes Red Dragon Archfiend. SKY FIRE attacks directly, but Jack sends Dimension Switch to the GY in order to return Red Dragon Archfiend to the field in Attack mode. A replay occurs and Grieger chooses not to attack. Grieger draws a card due to the effect of Darksea Float since it was sent to from the hand to GY due to an effect. Grieger then sets a card

Jack Turn 4: The effect of Speed World 2 activates (Jack's SPC: 2 -> 3; Grieger's SPC: 2 -> 3). Jack sets a card. The 1st effect of SKY FIRE then activates, destroying Jack's set card and inflicting 800 damage to Jack (Jack LP: 4000 -> 3200). Jack then Normal Summons Top Runner (1100/800) in Attack mode. Due to the effect of Top Runner, the attack of Jack's face up Synchro Monsters increase by 600 (Red Dragon Archfiend: 3000 -> 3600). Red Dragon Archfiend destroys SKY FIRE (Grieger LP: 2200 -> 1600). Top Runner attacks directly (Grieger LP: 1600 -> 500).

Grieger Turn 5: The effect of Speed World 2 activates (Jack's SPC: 3 -> 4; Grieger's SPC: 3 -> 4). Grieger Normal Summons Black Salvo (100/1100) in Attack mode, which activates the effect of Black Salvo to Special Summon Trap Reactor in Defensive mode from his GY, with its effects negated. Grieger tunes his LV 4 Trap Reactor with his LV 3 Black Salvo to Synchro Summon the LV 7 Dark Strike Fighter (2600/1800) in Attack mode. Dark Strike Fighter destroys Top Runner (Jack LP: 3200 -> 1700) (Red Dragon Archfiend: 3600 -> 3000).

Jack Turn 6: The effect of Speed World 2 activates (Jack's SPC: 4 -> 5; Grieger's SPC: 4 -> 5). Since he has at least 4 SPC Jack activates Speed Spell - Summon Speeder to Special Summon Battle Fader (0/0) in Defensive mode. He then Normal Summons Majestic Dragon (0/0) in Attack mode. Jack tunes his LV 8 Red Dragon Archfiend and LV 1 Battle Fader with his LV 1 Majestic Dragon in order to Synchro Summon Majestic Red Dragon (4000/3000) in Attack mode. Grieger activates his face down Basara. Now by Tributing a monster once per turn, Grieger can destroy a monster Jack controls that has a higher LV than the monster Tributed and inflict 800 damage to the destroyed monster's controller. Grieger Tributes Dark Strike Fighter to destroy Majestic Red Dragon. The 2nd effect of Majestic Red Dragon activates in response, negating the effect of Basara and destroying it as well as inflicting the attack of Majestic Red Dragon as damage to Grieger (Grieger LP: 500 -> 0). Jack wins.