Celina(Serena) vs Tony (Arc V episode 70)

At the start of the Duel, the Field Spell Card Crossover Acceleration. It will allow the players to use Action Cards, but they may only have one in their hand at a time.

Tony Turn 1: Tony sets a monster and a card.

Celina Turn 2: Celina Normal Summons Lunalight Blue Cat (1600/1200). Blue Cat attacks Tony's set monster, but Tony finds and activates the Action Card Evasion, which negates Blue Cat's attack.

Tony Turn 3: Tony activates Pot of Greed to draw 2 cards. He then Flip Summons his Necro Mannequin (500/500). Tony then activates his face down Necro Cycle. Now once during either player's turn, Tony can use this card to Special Summon a Necro Mannequin from his Deck. He then activates the effect of Necro Cycle to Special Summon another Necro Mannequin in Defensive mode. Tony Normal Summons Plaguespreader Zombie (400/200) in Attack mode. He then activates Double Summon, letting him Normal Summon again this turn. Tony Normal Summons Necro Wall (0/0) in Attack mode. He then activates the effect of Necro Wall to Special Summon one Necro Wall Token (0/0) in Defensive mode. Tony tunes the LV 2 Plaguespreader Zombie with one of his LV 3 Necro Mannequin and the LV 1 Nerco Wall Token to Synchro Summon Archfiend Zombie-Skull (2500/1200) in Attack mode. Tony activates the effect of Plaguespreader Zombie in his GY, placing one card from his hand on the top of his Deck to Special Summon Plaguespreader Zombie back from the GY in Attack mode, but when it next leaves the field it will be Banished. Tony tunes the LV 2 Plaguespreader Zombie with his other LV 3 Necro Mannequin and the LV 1 Nerco Wall to Synchro Summon a 2nd Archfiend Zombie-Skull in Attack mode. The 1st Zombie-Skull attacks Blue Cat, with Celina finding, but not activating the Action Card Cursed Gem. So the attack continues and Blue Cat is destroyed (Celina LP: 4000 -> 3100). The 2nd Zombie Skull attacks directly, forcing Celina to activates Cursed Gem, taking 600 damage, so she can add another Action Card to her hand (Celina LP: 3100 -> 2500). Celina finds and activates the Action Card Evasion, negating Zombie-Skull's attack. Tony sets a card.

Celina Turn 4: Celina activates Polymerization, fusing a 2nd Blue Cat and Lunalight Purple Butterfly in her hand to Fusion Summon Lunalight Cat Dancer (2400/2000) in Attack mode. She then activates Luna Light Perfume, allowing her to Special Summon a Lunalight monster from her GY. She Special Summons Blue Cat. Since Blue Cat was Special Summoned, its effect activates, allowing her to double the attack of a Lunalight monster she controls until the end of this turn. Celina targets Cat Dancer (2400 -> 4800). She then activates the effect of Cat Dancer, Tributing another Lunalight monster to allow it to attack each monster her opponent controls twice each this turn, but the attacked monsters cannot be destroyed by battle during the first attack on each of them. She Tributes Blue Cat. Cat Dancer attacks the 1st Zombie-Skull, with Tony finding and activating the Action Card Rejuvenation, increasing a monster's attack by 800 and preventing it from being destroyed by battle this turn. He targets the 1st Zombie-Skull for its effect (2500 -> 3300). Celina finds and activates the Action Card Over Sword, which increases the attack of a monster on the field by 500 for the Battle Phase only (Cat Dancer: 4800 -> 5300), and prevents its attacks from being negated. The attack continues (Tony LP: 4000 -> 2000). Cat Dancer attacks the 1st Zombie-Skull again, but Tony finds and activates the Action Card Big Escape, ending the Battle Phase. Celina sets a card.

Tony Turn 5: Tony activates Card of Demise to draw until he has 5 cards in his hand, but during the 5th turn following this cards activation Tony must discard his entire hand. He then activates his face down Quick-Play Spell Emergency Provisions to send Necro Cycle to the GY and gain 1000 LP (Tony LP: 2000 -> 3000). Tony activates Zombie Heart and Equips it to the 1st Zombie-Skull. He then Normal Summons a 2nd Plaguespreader Zombie. Tony activates Monster Reborn to Special Summon Necro Wall from his GY in Defensive mode. He then activates Necro Wall's effect to Special Summon a Necro Wall Token in Defensive mode. Tony activates Plus Star 123 to target Plaguespreader Zombie and increase its LV by 2 (LV 2 -> 4). Tony tunes his LV 4 Plaguespreader Zombie with his LV 1 Nerco Wall and Necro Wall Token to Synchro Summon a 3rd Archfiend Zombie-Skull in Attack mode. Celina activates her face down Threatening Roar, preventing Tony from conducting his Battle Phase this turn. Tony sets a card.

Celina Turn 6: Celina Normal Summons a 2nd Lunalight Purple Butterfly (1000/1000). She activates Polymerization, fusing Cat Dancer with Purple Butterfly to Fusion Summon Lunalight Panther Dancer (2800/2500) in Attack Position. Since his opponent Summoned a monster(s) with 1500 or more attack, Tony activates his face down Bottomless Trap Hole, which would destroy and banish Panther Dancer, but the effect of Panther Dancer prevents it from being destroyed by card effects. The other effect of Panther Dancer allows it to attack all monsters Tony controls twice each this turn, but the attacked monsters cannot be destroyed by battle during the first attack on each of them. Panther Dancer attacks a Zombie-Skull (Tony LP: 3000 -> 2700). Tony activates the effect of equipped Zombie Heart. Once per turn during the End Phase, if the equipped monster battled a monster with higher attack than the equipped monster this turn, or if a card or effect that would destroy the equipped monster was activated this turn, he can inflict damage to his opponent equal to the equipped monster's attack at the end of the turn. Panther Dancer attacks the same Zombie-Skull again and destroys it (Tony LP: 2700 -> 2400). Since it destroyed a monster by battle, Panther Dancer gains 200 ATK (Panther Dancer: 2800 -> 3000) via its own effect. Panther Dancer attacks another Zombie-Skull twice and destroys it (Tony LP: 2400 -> 1400) (Panther Dancer: 3000 -> 3200). Panther Dancer attacks the last Zombie-Skull twice and destroys it (Tony LP: 1400 -> 0). Celina wins.