T H R E E - W H Y ?

Three- Why?

◇◇◇◇

Harry Potter walked down the stairs and saw Ron Hermione talking around the fire.

"You woke up pretty late today, seems like you may take a while to get used to the schedule." Said Ron.

Harry was already in his uniform and his hair was a mess.

He sighed as he took a seat next to Ron. "Sorry about that, forgot I'm not home anymore." "Well you better start learning, school is very important. Here I got you an apple so you can atleast have some food." Said Hermione, passing an apple she took out of her bag. "Thank you." Harry took a bite of the apple, liking the flavor, but not wanting any more. Food usually made him sick, but he continued to eat the apple so Hermione and Ron can atleast see he eats.

◇◇◇◇

"What class do we have first again?" Asked Ron. "Divination, Ron. You need to memorise the schedule fast! You know you have a different one then me." Hermione said, whacking him with a thin notebook she was originally looking through.

Harry smiled as he looked at the two, he felt like they belonged together.

◇◇◇◇

Right when Harry walked in with Hermione and Ron, he saw Draco staring right at him. "What's the matter, Malfoy." Harry said with a dull voice.  "Nothing Potter, Just that you happen to be here." Harry rolled his eyes and went to go sit down next to Ron and Hermione.

◇◇◇◇

After Divination came Potions Class with the slitherins, the worst class of all because Draco Malfoy was in it aswell.

Harry, Hermione, and Ron walked into the class. "You three, 15 points from Gryffindor for being late. Hurry up and sit down."

"Unfair! Snape already hates us." Ron wispered.

Snape started assigning partners.

"Weasley with Blaise." Ron sighed and sulked over next to a smirking, arms crossed Blaise. "Granger with Patterson." Hermione, who was originally smiling, frowned immediately but walked over normally, not wanting to get more points deducted from Gryffindor. "And Potter with Malfoy." Harry frowned. "Why him?" He whispered so nobody could hear him.

*
      •
°
      ☆
*

"Hello, Potter. Better not ruin my potion today."

Harry looked up and saw Malfoy smirking and crossing his arms, looking directly at Harry. "Whatever Malfoy."

     •
*       
° 
    *
☆            
•  
   *

"Hand me some leeches , Potter." "Shred the bloomslang skin, Potter." "No not that!"

Harry Potter listened to whatever Draco told him to do, him just annoyed and tired. He placed his forehead on the table. "Now Potter, put some of your hair in the potion, just do it when I'm turned around."

Harry sat up and rolled his eyes and pulled out a couple strands of hair and threw them into the potion. "I'm done Malfoy, turn around now."

Malfoy looked back at Harry, who had his chin on the table again and sighed. "Hope you didn't mess up the potion." "I didnt, Malfoy! You'd never even let me touch it!"

Harry heard a couple of hard steps walk up behind him and he turned around and saw Professor Snape. "Talking back to Malfoy now? 10 points from gryfindor." Harry hit his head on the desk and groaned. "Its your own fault, Potter. If you didnt yell like that, you wouldn't have less points." Said Malfoy, who  was proudly stirring the potion to make sure Harry's hair was gone and mixed away in the potion.

The class was over and Snape made everyone clean up the supplies. Malfoy made it worse and made Harry pick it all up for him.

"No fair Malfoy, I didn't even do anything for the potion." "Exactly, you need a job." "Fighting with Malfoy, Potter? 15 points from Gryffindor."

Harry sighed and started putting the stuff aside while Draco sat on the desk smirked and watching Harry.

◇◇◇◇

Hermione, Ron, and Harry finally walked out of the potions room last, since Snape made them pick up the last of the stuff before leaving, and now Harry was late for care of magical creatures, Ron was late for Transfigurarion and Hermione was late for Muggle Studies and studies of Ancient Runes, which she only told the others she was late for Muggle studies, not wanting Ron to question him again.

They split apart to each others classes, and Harry only hopes Draco isnt in his class.

◇◇◇◇

This is just adorable

This is just adorable. I love his face OWO <3 hes like "Hehe, OOPS"

Btw, I've been wanted to post another chapter for a while, but...I have a schedule (i failed it).