F O U R T E E N - H O M E W O R K

-Fourteen-Homework-
◇◇◇◇

Harry woke up with a massive headache. The sun was blinding him, and noises that he didn't know where they were coming from were all around him. He sat up, eyes closed, and holding his head in his hands.

When he opened his eyes to look around, Draco was already awake, and once again, writing in a journal.

He grabbed some water from his side table and took the pills that were there and stood up to go over to Madam Promfrey, who was sitting in a chair, flinging her wand around, which made papers fly everywhere till they fit in place.

"Madam Promfrey, do you have anything for headaches?" Shocked, from not knowing Harry was already awake, turned to look at Harry with wide eyes and dropped all the papers the wand had held up. "Oh, gosh. Sorry dear, wait a minute and I'll go check. I hope it isnt to bad that you want wait." Harry just stood there for about 10 or 15 minutes watching Madam Promfrey put the papers back into place.

"Okay let me go see......I believe I do have a little bit left of a drink in here....yes!"

She came out with a weirdly shaped bottle that had blue liquid with pink in it. It actually looked pretty cute, but also dangerous.

"Drink this, the rest of it, it isnt much, and it should help you."

She was correct that there wasnt alot left, which was lucky for him because he didnt exactly have to take a side potion that will do something to him that he doesnt want.

He drunk it, the drink leaving a minty taste in his mouth, which he didnt really mind.

A bit after, his headache died down and vanished. He looked over at the curtains next to Dracos bed on the windows. They were red and partly see-through, so alot of sun showed through and shined onto Draco, which made his face and part of his arms glow while writing in his little journal. He never his realize how smooth his face was.

"Stop staring at me, Potter. I know you like me, but that's just to much." Draco said, looking at Harry and smirking.

Harry turned away immediately, and looked at the wall closest to him. "I, I do not know what your talking about, I was just looking at the curtain" He stammered.

He lifted his head up and his cheeks flushed red slightly. "Yes, yes, your so right, I must have thought wrong."

"Anyways!" Harry said looking at Draco again. "I want to ask, can you help me with some homework due?" "Dodging trouble now, are you?" Said Draco, who placed down his notebook and smirked, looking at Harry. "Fine, I'll help you. Unless you become too annoying." "I wont, unless you think I'm annoying right now." "Your decent, just don't get any worse."

◇◇◇◇

Super sorry I haven't updated in so LONG! Exams for me basically just ended

Super sorry I haven't updated in so LONG! Exams for me basically just ended. A whole grade is gone for a week.....ya. And dont forget I'm dealing through things aswell.

Hope to see you soon, and I'll try to update more.