V A L E N T I N E S S P E C I AL

This has nothing to do with the original story line, this is just to cope with them not being together for now.

Also, I'm a single pringle. (Hit me up boys and girls.)

◇◇◇◇

Harry walked down the hall and into the Great Hall, where hot pink and light pink banners spread about. Girls and boys, flirting with eachother. Oh, you also cant forget that one corner where everyone us just making out, pushing their bodies on eachother, and acting weirdly.

Harry Potter sat next to Ron, who kissed Hermione on the cheek and looked and Harry. "Hey mate, you seem pretty lonely." "Didnt have to state the obvious, Ron, just because you got yourself a girlfriend." "I didnt mean it that way." Harry decided to ignore him and looked at the slytherin table, where Draco seemed to be having the same situation as him.

Harry was gay, and nobody knew that. You may be like, who cares!? But nobody, that he knew of, was gay, out of the entire school. He was the only person that was gay, and that soloed him out, he was gonna be lonely for his entire 6 and a half years left at Hogwarts while everyone around him was in a couple.

Harry stood up and grabbed a plate of food and took it with him, so he wouldn't have to deal with looking at the horrid kissers and couples.

He was walking on his way to his common room when he noticed Draco sulking down the hall. "Hey Malfoy! What are you doing sulking around the halls, dont you have a girlfriend, if not, color me shocked." He looked up and looked at Harry. "What are you, Potter doing away from your two friends, oh wait, they are off making out aren't they. Bet your just as lonely as me." He said staring at Harry with impatient eyes. "Oh wow, you didnt find a person for you this valentine day? Yes, indeed, I'm lonely today, but I have food to back me up." Malfoy squinted his eyes and looked at Harry, looking like hes thinking of something.

"Since.......we're......both alone today." He looked at Harry with a worried expression. "We could hang out together?" Harry looked at Draco, his face slightly tinted with red, which Draco didnt notice since he was a bit farther away. "Umm. Yea. Sure, where do we go now?"

It seemed like Malfoy didnt think this far ahead and was thinking that they could go to the library. "Sure, library seems okay."

Harry, who was still holding his food, started walked towards Draco, who was walking in the direction of the library.

They walked into the library and sat down at a table in the corner, far, far away from the people who walked in and out.

"So...." said Harry. "So?" "We need a topic. Want some." Harry asked pushing the plate towards Draco. Draco grabbed a cookie that was on the plate and munched on it. "How about, asking eachother questions to......get to....know......eachother?" Harry nodded. "You can start" Harry said. "Okay. So, who do you actually hate out of this entire school." "Student? Or do ghosts count?" "Students only." "If this surprises you, I dont hate you the most. I actually kinda hate-" Harry looked around to make sure he wasnt around and wispered, "Cedric Diggory." "Why?" "My turn to ask you a question now." "Hmph, whatever." Harry smirked and his cheeks tinted a light pink, looking at Draco.

"Well, my question is, who do you have a crush on? It is valentines day, it's a perfect question." Malfoy looked a little shocked by his question and seemed like he didnt want to answer. Harry seemed slightly hopeful because he actually grew a liking to him and grew a crush later on. "Well. Do I have to answer?" Harry nodded and smirked. "To scared?" "No way!" Draco crossed his arms.

"Come closer." He wispered and so Harry moved over but Draco made him move closer and closer before their chairs clanked and than he moved his head closer to Harry's and kissed him. It was quick and soft, and also left Harry in shock. "If I must answer, it has to be you." Said Draco, smirking. "Now who's scared, Potter." "N-not me!" A huge blush now crept up on his face. "I also kinda......like you. More like love, okay?" Draco smirked and kissed Harry again, a bit more passionate this time.

It took Harry a bit to kiss back, but soon enough, he did so. They stood up and Draco hit Harry up against a wall, and bit at the bottom of Harry's lip. He gasped, letting Draco enter, and they fought for dominance, ofcourse Draco winning.

He searched Harry's mouth and when they went to breath, only a string of saliva was connecting them.

"I love you."

"I love you too, scarhead."

◇◇◇◇

It's 800 words so not at short as I thought it would be

It's 800 words so not at short as I thought it would be. Happy valentines day to all those single pringles like me out their (and also those lucky couples).