F I F T E E N - H E L P

Harry walked over to Draco and grabbed his arm. "Your arm better be done healing soon." He said. "Cause this wont help."

"Where are we going?" Asked Draco. "Library, where else?"

Harry grabbed books from his bag, including books and scrolls needed to write essays. "Do you really have that much to do? You didnt even complete a bit?" "Nope, that's why your going to help me." "That's going to take all day!" "We have all day."

Harry turned to look at Draco, right before opening the door and said "Unless you have other plans? Cause I really dont. Ron probally has the same amount of work to do and Hermione will probally help him. That leaves me alone, and your fantastic at this so your gonna help me."

Draco huffed. "Can we hide. I dont want people seeing us." "Whatever, you and how you are protected by your word. Nobody will think anything, just be mean as normally and say you were forced by a teacher." "That wont work! People arent stupid, you know!" "Nobody will notice a thing. Now shut up."

∆∆∆∆

I've decided to continue this book :D so it's been a while and I know I know, I may have said that I ended this book earlier, but this isn't the end of this cute duo.