T E N - K N O W E A C H O T H E R

It was last class, potions with slitherins, and Harry had a grand idea to set up a cute little date time with Draco. Not like a normal date, just set up a time to get to know eachother better. Harry actually wanted to know him better.

After class, harry wrote on a small piece of paper in horribaly hand writing "Meet me at the astronomy tower at 9."

Up top so high, it would be lonely and beautiful. Wether Draco would go, Harry knew not. All he knew is that he hoped he would go.

Right when all the students ended, he passed Dracos desk and pretended to put his hand on his desk to walk passed all the students, leaving the paper on Dracos desk.

Harry saw his mouth open, like he was about to speak, till he noticed the letter. Harry rushed out, and ran to the Great Hall, completely forgetting the promise he made Hermione.

He sat down at the table and waited for Ron and Hermione to stumble in together so they could just chat.

The two walked in, looking mad at eachother.

"What's up you guys? You both look so.....angry." "Well Ron over here got mad at me for storming out of Arithmancy, that stupid class." "Well Hermione shouldnt have done that! It is just rude!" "Well that basically is the first time Hermione ever did something like that, just push it off." "Ya Ron! See!" "But Arithmancy is a good class!" "No not!" "Stop fighting. Please."

The two crossed their arms and spent the rest of the lunch just eating in silent, except Harry didnt eat all, he just daydreamed and watched the two give death glares at eachother every other minute or so.

Once lunch finished, the three split up for their afternoon classes.

◇◇◇

Harry walked back to his common room, but bumped into someone, causing him to fall to the floor and drop all his things.

"Watch where your going, Potter! Your just so blind!" Said Draco. "Oh wow, my bad, Malfoy, didnt see you there." "Dont think I'm gonna ignore your little note now that we meet."

Harry gulped, he didnt want to talk about that note at all.

"Why are you wanting me to go there? To kill me? Push me off the side of the tower? Maybe that's a good idea for me to do to you. You deserve to die. Meet you then." Said Malfoy, who turned away and strolled off, obviously full of himself again.

Harry picked up his things and sighed. He knew Draco was right, about how he should die, and throw himself off the astronomy tower. He had zero family who like him, and Hermione and Ron could only do so much.

He was abused every day till now, and when he comes back during summer, it will continue.

He was starved and forced to do things.

He was really only living to see what other horrible things would happen to him. Every year, one thing that is absolutely terrible happens, no matter what.

He walked back to his common room again, contemplating about wether Draco would come or not.

◇◇◇

Harry was still in his uniform and was just laying on a couch in the common room, waiting for the clock to stick nine, so he could head out.

He had no clue wether teachers were out, or if prefects were wandering the halls after hours, but Harry had his invisibility cloak, so he had nothing to worry about, right? Right.

He almost dozed off when he heard the

DING!

Of the clock in the common room.

He sat up and grabbed the clock beside him and placed it on. He crept out of the room and headed up to the astronomy tower, that was surprisingly far.

He was worried since he saw some teachers sliding by here and now and he only say about 2 students rush past, one of them not even being a prefect.

Harry really hoped that Drack and him could get closer, and that Draco showed.

◇◇◇◇

Perfect "good for you" gif

Perfect "good for you" gif. Also.......................

THANKS FOR 100 VIEWS (I KNOW ITS NOT ALOT BUT FOR ME IT IS!!)