Part 15: Lex's pov

"Eminem! AndAnd!" I yelled at the top of my lungs jumping on their bed.

         "First of all, AndAnd? Really? That's all you had? Second of all, get out and don't look under the bed." Andy croaked.

         "Pack your bags we are going on an adventure! And ew guys really?" I giggled.

        "where are we going?" Em asked.

       "You'll see!" I yelled, going to pack with Gerard and pack for the girls.

      Gerard may think I am crazy, actually I know he does, but he has to support and help me with this plan. He is my husband, it isn't like he can just say no and refuse to help me with this. Well, I mean he can, but he knows I am very stubborn and dedicated and won't stop until I achieve the objective. So by now, you are probably wondering two things, one,  where are all of you going? And two, aren't you all supposed to be writing songs right now?

       One, I am about to say, let me speak, geesus. Two, no off topic questions, that is off topic,off topic question, you have been stopped. All I am going to say is that I have been waiting for this for my whole life. I need clarification, from the only person who can confirm it.

   My dad.

   My father.

   The one and only Billie Joe Armstrong.

     Why was I left alone all of these years? How could he do that to me? Why would he leave me to rot? What did I do wrong?

   Well I was about to find out. Three hours away are all of the answers I need. And he will answer me, or I will tell the cops. Such a star can't risk something such as child neglect. I am a star too and I know that you can't risk that. My manager would freak. I don't know whether to hate him yet though, to be honest. But there better be a good reason.

Here I come, Bil-dad.

Dad.