Chapter 10

Monday, 1st September, 2012

Dear diary,                                                                                                                                                                       I've just finished unpacking in my temporary bedroom. The couple have told me why they want to adopt a daughter. It's because 5 years ago the woman got pregnant but the baby died before it was born. It was a girl and they were going to call her Blaze. Apperently they've had lots of kids come to stay for a week but none of them are special enough. 

There's a small TV in my room and I'm watching Disney Channel and a show called Austin & Ally came on. When the opening credits came on it said that Austin was played by Ross Lynch. That name sounded really farmiliar so I looked him up online. He was the lead singer and played rhythm guitar in the band R5. 

I watched some random R5 videos on youtube and listened to their songs agian, my favourite member was probably Ross. I listened to all of their songs and my favourites were say you'll stay, if I can't be with you, and here comes forever.

I got called for dinner so I walked into the kitchen. The table was nicely set up with a white tablecloth. I sat down at the table and waited for them to start eating before I started. When we had all finished I carefully sipped my glass of orange juice. I put it back on the coaster but I didn't put it back on properly. It fell over and went all over the spotless tablecloth. I knew what was coming next, they would be furious, they would probably beat me for making such a mess everywhere. 

I ran into my temporary bedroom and shut the door. I sat on my bed worried about what was about to happen. They walked in and I shuffled further across the bed until my back hit the wall. "Please don't hurt me." I sad quietly. They looked really shocked and told me they would never hurt me.

~Star~

Sunday, 7th September, 2012

Dear diary,                                                                                                                                                                 This is my last day here. I woke up and I could hear them talking in the next room. I put my ear to the wall to hear the coversation clearer. "I don't think we should, she seems to shy, she's afriad that we'll hurt her, she's obviously going to stay like that." "I agree, so we're not?" "No, we're not."

So, looks like I'm not getting adopted by them. Anyway, this is the last page in this diary, I've nearly filled the whole thing up. Hopefully I'll get another one soon so I can continue writing.

So, speak to you soon hopefully.

~Star~

A/N-Not the end of the book, more updates soon. :)