Chapter 11

Saturday, 14th June, 2014

Dear diary,                                                                                                                                                      Well, it took me 2 years but I finally got a new diary. I had to save up all of my pocket money (50p a week) until I could finally buy this book. I'm 7 now, and not much has changed, I still live in the same house, this is probably the longest time I've ever spent in the same house without moving. 

Some stuff has changed though:

Fawn left and so did her sisters, actually a lot of people got adopted.

No one else has come though, so now there's ony 7 kids here.

The old careworkers left, now we've got 2 new ones called Addie and Dan, they're quite nice I guess.

I don't really have any friends now, but I've learned to just enjoy my own company. Me and Chase talk a bit though, he's the only one left from the old house and he doesn't really have many friends either.

As a leaving present Fawn brought me a copy of an R5 album called Louder. On the inside of the case she's written; To my little twinkle, I'll never forget you, keep on shining :). I've now listened to it so many times that I know all the songs off by heart. It's actually a really good album, one of the best I've ever heard. 

~Star~

Monday, 16th June, 2014

Dear diary,                                                                                                                                                  This morning I woke up really early so I just went outside as it was really sunny and I was bored. I leant agiasn't the garden fence and I heard rustling on the other side of it. I got a little freaked out but I told myself it was probably just some animal. That stopped me from freaking out until I saw two hands grab onto the top of the fence. I backed away as a girl who looked about 12 jumped into the garden.

They looked vaugely farmiliar but I couldn't quite think who it was, until they started speaking. "Star, long time no see." I would recognise that snotty, sarcastic voice anywhere, it was Ruby... (Pic on side)

"What are you doing here?" I asked confidently. "I think you know that Star. Remember last time we saw eachother, you pushed me down the stairs and I almost died! I had 3 broken ribs and I even lost some of my memory for a bit. I had to stay in a wheelchair for 4 months. I want revenge..."

~Star~

A/N-Hi! Sorry it's a really short chapter but I felt like updating. So...Ruby's back! What do you all think she will do to Star?

I wrote an authors note on this chapter to ask something. When I was choosing a title for this story I had a list of 4 names, but it was really hard choosing which title to use, this is the list;

The unknown girl

Unwanted

The unwanted life

The girl with no name

Obviously I chose the last one, but do you think any of the other 3 would've been a better title? Comment your thoughts:):):)