Chapter 8

Saturday, 14th February, 2012

Dear diary,                                                                                                                                                                       It's valentines day today. We've all been given a small pack of love heart sweats and that's about it. 

I went into my room after breakfast and found a folded peice of paper on my bed. I gently unfolded and read it.

Roses are red, 

Violets are blue,

This may sound cliche,

But I really like you...

There's only 2 boys here, Chase and Pheonix, and I really doubt Chase wrote it as he doesn't even know how to write yet.

sooo, looks like Pheonix likes me, weird because I'm 2 years younger than him. He has short blonde hair, brown eyes, and always wears a bowtie.

~Star~

Friday, 11th August, 2012

Dear diary,                                                                                                                                                                 I haven't written in months! Nothing intresting has happened, like, nothing!

The same thing happens every week day: 10:00 We have breakfast, 10:30-1:30 I see my tutor, 1:45 We have lunch, 12:30-3:30 I watch TV, 3:30-5:00 I read a book, 5:30 We have dinner, 6:00 I watch more TV, 7:00 I listen to music and draw or something, 9:00 I get bored so I go to bed. Weekends are basicly the same except i don't have tutoring. 

The only exciting thing that has happened is Elektras birthday. All we did was eat cake and sing happy birthday after dinner, apart from the cake the day was exactly the same.

It's Pheonix's birthday in 2 days and he'll be leaving then because he is too old.

~Star~

Sunday, 13th August, 2012

Dear diary,                                                                                                                                                                 Well, Pheonix has left. A care worker came to pick him up. He cried because he was going to miss us.

He's saved up all of his pocket money to buy us all goodbye presents. He got me a star locket with a silver chain. I cried then and hugged him. I'm really going to miss him. I remembered the note he got me on valentines day and I cried harder. I'm still crying now because we just got told that in a few days Diamond is getting adopted as well. She's one of my best friends here and I'm going to miss her and Pheonix so much.

~Star~

Friday, 18th August, 2012

Dear diary,                                                                                                                                                                 Diamond has also left now and I don't really have any friends left now. There's only me, Elektra and Chase and none of us are really friends.

Another boy is coming today. His parents have just died and he's being brought here. His name's Zander and he's six.

He will be having Pheonix's old room and hopefully he will become friends with Chase. He's sad because he's lonely and normally he talks to Auntie Rosa but she's a bit ill at the moment so he has no one to talk to. It doesn't help that he's younger than us 2 so we can't really have proper conversations as he's too little.

~Star~

Saturday, 19th August, 2012

Dear diary,                                                                                                                                                                Zander's come now. He cried for a bit but then he stopped.

Him and Chase talked for a bit and he seams alright. We didn't really talk much and he's very loud and sort of wild. Elektra said she's pretty sure he just escaped from the zoo and came here because he acts like a wild animal. I laughed at her remark and thought about it for a bit.

~Star~