Hanging Out

• Frankie POV •

I woke up to a text from yours truly, Zach. He had invited Ari and I to go hangout and meet his family. I did not expect that! I'm so excited. I've heard so much about them. I got out of car and knocked on the door. I heard Zach scream "Pizzleeeee get the door!" Zach's little brother opened the door.

P- Hi Frankie! Hi Ariana!

F- Hi Peyton

A- Hi! You're so cute!

P- Thanks *blushes*

Z- Oh hey guys! My parents are out and they'll meet you guys later, let's hangout until they get back.

P- I'm hungry!

A- Me too!

Z- What about you Frankie?

F- I could use a snack.

Z- Okay let's I to this burger place down by house.

• Zach POV •

I'm so excited Frankie is down here! I love seeing him down here in Florida! I also adore seeing Ariana, we've became super close. Peyton is obsessed with Ariana and wants me to set him up with her. We are now walking in to this new burger restaurant called Burger 101. Frankie moved his hand closer to mine and before I knew it Frankie and I were holding hands under the table.

Waiter- What would you like?

A- I'll have a cheeseburger please.

Z- My brother and I are gonna have the Bacon Burger.

F- I'll have a Bacon Burger too.

A- I have to use the bathroom I'll be right back.

• Ariana POV •

I was taking a picture with Peyton to post on Instagram and I realized that my hair was frizzy so I went to the bathroom to go fix my high pony tail. I got out my brush and you won't believe who I saw. Victoria! Victoria from big brother. I had to go tell Frankie and Zach! So I ran back to Frankie and Zach.

Z- Well that was fast, haha.

A- Guess who I saw in the bathroom!

F- Who?

Z- Ya, Who?

A- Victoria!

* Victoria starts walking over.*

V- Frankie! Ariana! I can't believe you're here! What are you doing here?

F- Ariana and I are here visiting Zach.

V- Omg I missed you two so much! *Takes out home and takes selfie with Ariana and Frankie.*

V- Well I should go!

F- Love you! Bye

A- Bye Victoria! Nice seeing you!

'@victoriarpro: loved seeing frankie today! love him! @frankiejgrande 💖💖'

'@victoriarpro: ran into the one and only @arianagrande today! love her so much💜💜😘😘😘'

• Victoria POV •

I just ran into Ariana I'm freaking out! As soon I posted the picture Ariana liked it and followed me on insta! I'm freaking out! I love seeing them, I love the Grande family!

A- Lmao guys look at what Victoria just commented on my photo.

'@victoriarpro: thanks for following me ariana! i love u so so so much! @arianagrande #arianator #loveher ❤️❤️❤️'

Z- She's so obsessed with you. It's so weird.

F- That was so weird running into her.

Z- Tell me about it!

• Zach POV •

Out of all people we run into Victoria. God I hate her so much. She's so annoying. I thought she was gonna sit with us and eat with us, I'm so glad she didn't. She has to be one of the most annoying people I have ever met in my entire life. I get a call from my mom to meet her at the house with Frankie and Ariana.

Jill-Frankie! Ariana! So nice to meet you both we have heard all about you too!

Ari- Aw *laughs*

Frankie- Really?

Jill- Yup!

Zach- Momm!

Jill- So what did you all do today?

Ari- We all went out to eat.

Jill- Nice!

Ari- Well me and Frankie best be going if we want to make it to the airport on time.

Jill- Alright by you two! *hugs ari & frankie*

Zach- Bye Ariana *hugs*

Ari- Bye Zach! I'll text you when I get off the flight!

Peyton- Bye guys!

Frankie- Bye Peyton! Bye Zach!

Zach- Bye! I'll try to visit you both as soon as I can!