Ari VS Zach

F- I don't know what to do either. I don't want these dreams to continue or ruin my relationships.
A- Me either. I want to help you.
F- Thank you. I appreciate it.
A- Don't avoid him though.
F- I'm trying not to.
A- Good
F- *leaves room and sees zach standing outside door* Hey! What are you doing here? Were you listening?!
Z- N-No of course not. So about that dream you wanted to tell me this morning..
F- It's okay. I promise.

• Zach POV •
I know things aren't okay I just want him to open up to me. I don't know how to help my boyfriend, and that hurts, allot.

Z- I lied.
F- What?
Z- I lied.
F- About what?!
Z- I was listening.
F- Oh my god.
Z- You have some explaining to do.
F- It all started 4 years ago with my ex, Dominic. We dated for about the same time we have so far and then I had these dreams about him and it was like a sign, I don't know why. I had bad dreams about him and when I went to talk about it with him, he was kissing another boy. In the big brother house two weeks before my grandpas death *sniffles* I had a dream about him. And then he died. I'm having dreams about you, and I'm scared Zachary.
Z- Babe I didn't know. Why didn't you tell me?
F- I was scared to. Nobody else knows.
Z- You have to trust me, Were in this together. Okay?
F- I have to use the restroom. I don't feel good.
Z- Okay.

A-*opens her door grabs Zach by his t-shirt and pulls him inside and slams door*
Z- Hey... Whats up?! *goes in for a hug*
A- I swear Zach if you are doing anything, I will kill you.
Z- Ariana I would never-
A- He's been through allot, lied to, cheating on. I swear Zachary, I will kill you. He doesn't deserve any more pain, do you hear me?!
Z- I'm not doing anything Ari.
A- You better not. YOU ARE LYING AREN'T YOU?
Z- No I'm not.
A- Good
S- Hey baby girl, everything okay up here? I heard you screaming from up stairs *kisses Ariana on the cheek*
A- Yeah. You better not be. *leaves room with Sean*
S- About the dreams?
A- Yeah.
S- He told Zach, didn't he?
A- So annoyed. I just don't want him getting hurt.
S- I know, you are just looking out for Frankie. Do you trust Zach?
A- I don't know.
S- He's innocent until proven guilty.
A- True. So I trust him, for now.
S- I trust him. He's a good dude.