century cove

(thank u for all the feedback and get well wishes. u guys are my world i adore u babez❤️💋)

F- I want to go somewhere...
Z- Where?
F- A resort. Like century cove.
Z- Me and You?
F- Yeah with Ari and Sean.
Z- We never go anywhere alone.
F- Does their company bother you?
Z- No.
F- Okay, then don't complain.
Z- You sound like my Mom, I miss her. *wipes tear*
F- *kisses head* I already made reservations we leave tomorrow.
Z- You always tell me important stuff with like one day notice.
F- I know.
-1 day later inside the car-
F- Ahhhh I'm so excited!
S- Me too.
A- Finally here! C'mon baby lets go!
S- Alright.
• Frankie POV •
I'm jealous. I wish my relationship with him was like Sean and Ariana's. All Zach does is complain. I want to enjoy this winter break.
Z- You got us a suite?
F- Yes *smiles* do you like it?
Z- I love it! Where is Ariana and Sean's room?
F- 2 rooms down.
Z- I'm sorry for giving you a hard time.
F- It's okay babe.
Z- I'm going to go play golf but I'll see you at dinner tonight okay?
F- Okay *pop kiss* Have fun!
• Zach POV •
This golf course is the biggest and most beautiful thing I have ever witnessed. There is a golf competition too! I am so going to compete, the winner gets 3,000 and a Century Cove trophy!
Jessica- Hello Sir, My name is Jessica! Welcome to Century Cove golf course guest services, How may I help you?
Z- I need to rent a golf cart and clubs.
Jessica- Alright the golf clubs are over there you can chose whatever one you like. Please write your name on the paper and your number so we can make sure we get our supplies back.
Z- *writes down name and #* And the golf cart?
Jessica- You see, they are very expensive and in the past they have gotten crashed and messed up so you will have to go in a golf cart with one of our golf pros.
Z- Okay.
Jessica- The pros will give you your balls and anything else you may need along the way. The Pros can also help you prepare for the tournament. By giving you tips and more!
Z- That sounds great thank you.
Jessica- *calls pro* Hello Kristina, We have a golfer here who is going to practice for the tournament and is renting a cart, can you come down to the lobby? Alright thank you hun.
K- Hi I'm Kristina and I'm going to be your golf pro. Hope in!
Z- This is a cool cart.
K- Thank you, it's a new one.
Z- How long have you been a golf pro here?
K- I came here in 2009 vacation and entered the golf tournament, I've won 4 years in a row. They saw how great I was and hired me to be a golf pro.
Z- That's awesome!
K- Thanks. Maybe you can win and become a golf pro too! But you probably have a job.
Z- I'm actually unemployed I'm been looking for a job. I would love being a golf pro, I can do my favorite thing in the world and get payed for it.
K- That's what I said! It pays really well too, if I am really busy it comes around 2,000 a week, but if it's a slow week I make about 1,000 to 1,200.
Z- You get payed that much just for being a golf pro?!
K- Well I also help the kid golfers Mon-Wed.
Z- That's great.
K- Yep, I love golf been playing since I was a youngster.
Z- Me too. *plays golf with Kristina*
-2 hours later-
Z- Wow that was great! You're really good!
K- I didn't become a pro for nothing *laughs*
Z- *laughs*
K- So what are you doing tonight? Want to play tonight? I love playing at night I love the breeze haha.
Z- I would love to, But I promise my boyfriend I would go with him to dinner with his sister and her boyfriend.
• Zach POV •
I really like Kristina she's the best. I had so much fun. I thought she would judge me for being gay but I was wrong.
K- That's so cool that you're open about your sexuality. I would never guessed that you were, If I was gay I don't think I could do that. You're really cool Zach.
Z- Thanks! I know I just act straight I guess, my boyfriend is more feminine. Most people judge me for it but I'm glad I know people like you who don't judge me.
K- I would never judge anyone. I hate the racist and homophobes. They suck ass. *laughs*
Z- I know right! It's like get a life!
K- Totally.
Z- Hey um maybe you could come to dinner with us?
K- To dinner? I would love too.
Z- Awesome.
K- Alright what time is dinner?
Z- Meet us in the lobby at 8:00.
K- Are you sure they won't mind?
Z- Positive. They are a really nice bunch of people.
K- Alright well thanks for inviting me to dinner, I had so much fun playing golf with you. See ya at 8:00!
Z- Okay! Bye!
She is so cool. She is one of the few people I know that like golf. I want to be a golf pro and help kids. Frankie always is begging me to get a job so I think this could be my career!
Z- *enters hotel room*
F- Hey babe, how was it?
Z- Awesome I had the best golf pro, her name is Kristina! She works here and gets a really good pay. I'm considering this to be my career.
F- That's amazing!
Z- I invited her to dinner is that alright?
F- Of course.
- 8:00 -
F- Damn you look good babe.
Z- Thanks, not as good as you do.
F- Aw thanks I love you.
Z- Love you too.
K- Hey zach!
A & S- Who's that?
Z- This is my friend Kristina she was my golf pro today, I invited her to dinner is that alright?
A & S- Yea
She's the coolest. She told me earlier she loved Ari and Sean yet she acted real and calm. She isn't annoying like Victoria who is fangirling and taking selfies with them every 2 seconds.

• Frankie POV •
You won't believe this I start to notice that Kristina looks just like the girl in my nightmares at night. I'm in shock. Kristina is beautiful that sorta scares me, because Zach isn't fully gay. He's bi. She looks like a model, absolutely stunning. She has long black hair braided to the side and big green eyes. She wore a black tight dress with nude shoes.

Questions:
1) How are you loves liking the book?
2) Do you think Zach is falling for her?
3) Is Kristina going to be a problem?