Love Triangle

• Ari POV •

What is this that I'm feeling. I don't know why but I find him so sexy. Stop Ariana. Stop thinking this. I have to think about this, it's a big deal. I have a huge crush on Zach. I can't tell anyone.

This morning I went to my best friends house Laura. I had to tell someone about the feelings and it had to be her.

A- Laura I really need to talk to you.

L- Tell me anything Ariana, I'm always here for you.

A- Okay, don't freak out alright? I need you to cooperate with me.

L- Your really scaring me. Lol

A- I have a crush on Zach.

L- WTF! Oops sorry.

A- I know it's crazy! But it's my feeling and I can't do anything about it.

L- It's totally ok. I understand. But your brother likes Zach. I mean on Big Brother their name was Zankie.

A- I know, I know and that's why this will stay in between us, cause if Frankie finds out he will fucking kill me.

L- Well I'll try Ariana but you know sometimes that I can't keep secrets like this.

A- You better Laura!!! Or like I'll totally block you from Instagram and Twitter!

I decided to leave around 5 from her house to go meet up with Frankie. I went in my car and drove to my house. When I got there and went inside and saw Frankie with his cute pink hair. I say next to him and began conversation. I need to sort things out with him.

A- Frankie I can explain.

F- What is there to explain. I mean I look at these notifications on my phone about you and Zach!!

A- I don't have feelings for him! (Actually I do but I'm obviously not gonna tell him)

F- Should I believe you Ariana?

A- Yes!! You should!

F- Fine. But explain those pics to me.

A- He was just helping me when the paparazzi came. And we are just friends Frankie.

F- Ok, Ariana.

After my harsh conversation with Frankie I leave and walk to my bed. I close my eyes to forget about whatever just happened.

. . . .

• Frankie's POV •

Ugh I honestly don't know what to believe right now. I mean should I trust her???

*ding. ding*

I look down at my phone that just vibrated on my lap.

'@Laurachristine7: Want to know your favorite pop stars' secret? Ariana Grande has feeling for Zach. We'll that's a plot twist. Sorry Frankie you may loose your Zach. But good thing he doesn't follow me 😊 @Frankiejgrande @arianagrande #busted

Wtf did I just read?! I'm so mad at Ariana!

F-Ariana! We need to talk NOW!

I walk to her room where she is sleeping with that little innocent face. Ugh. I am literally disgusted by her right now. I mean how can she do this to me. He fucking betrayed me.

Ariana does a yawn and jumps up at the sight of my red face.

A- What the hell Frankie?! You scared the shit out of me!

F- I can not believe you! You're a fucking mess!

A- Why are you yelling at me?!

F- Really?! Really Ariana?! Are you really going to lie to my fucking face and pretend you don't know a thing?!

A- I don't know a thing!

F- Oh really?! You wanna play that game?! Then explain this! *shows Ariana the phone*

A- Wow Laura is such a backstabber!

F- I am so done with you and you're lies!

A- I am so sorry, Frankie. Let me explain.

F- You're just going to lie to get you out of this lie! There is nothing to explain!

A- no I'm-

F- No! Just stop! *grabs suitcase*

A- Where are you going?!

F- Far away from you! *slams door*

• Ariana's POV •

I'm literally bursting into tears right now. Frankie is cursing and crying and I just can't believe that I just ruined my relationship with him. He grabbed his suit case and leaves slamming the door on his way out. I have no idea where he is going. My face is covered in tears and I look like I just lost someone. But I actually just did.

*knock, knock*

I jump and open the door thinking it was Frankie. But it was worse. It was Zach!

Z- I just saw Frankie with a suit case getting into a car. What the hell just happened?! And what was that whole Laura tweet thing?!

A- I'm in a bad mood I don't want to explain right now. What do you want?!

Z- I came to look for Frankie!

A- He's gone. Literally gone. I don't know where he is, or where he's going. My brother is gone.