Drinks and Pills

• Zach POV •
Its been a month and we talk here and there but it's not the same, I miss him I really do. He has truly changed my life. I miss his stupid jokes, his daily talks about what's going on in the world, and that cologne he always wears. I'm all alone. I don't really know what to do with myself at this point. Should I text? Or should I call? Or is that too clingy?!!He's busy right now, too busy for me. Last night I took 3 insomnia pills I'm only supposed to take one each night but I really couldn't sleep while my whole heart is gone, I was washed of all down with a case of beer. I don't feel well, I'm queasy, sick to my stomach. Is it because of the pills and the alcohol? Or is it because of Frankie? I went to go brush my teeth and everything went black.

• Ariana POV •
Sean and I came to say goodbye to Zach before we left and we found him on the floor eyes shut.

A- Zach! Zachary!
S- *jostles Zach's arm*
Z- Ariana? Frankie is that you babe? Frankie I-I-I'm sorry.
A- It's me, Ariana and Sean. Frankie is in Italy remember?
Z- But I just saw him?
S- Nah man you must've passed out an started hallucinating.
Z- Oh.

As I look around the bathroom I see the door handle is hanging off from the door. There is pills all over and I see glass from beer bottles all over. I can't help but wonder what happened last night. Zach isn't emotionally stable. He has no limit, and he has ADHD. Frankie usually helps him and knows what to do. I've never seen Zach like this. I'm scared for him. When we were talking he thought we were Frankie and told us Sorry. I wonder what Zach's sorry for? For taking all the pills? Too much drinking? I need to call Frankie.

A- Hey frankie we need to talk.
F- Alright. What's up? Are you on the bus? Don't you leave today? I'm having so much fun here! A fan just handed me 5 boxes of glitter heaven!
A- That's great.. but I was on my way to leave so I stopped to give Zach a hug goodbye and he was on the floor eyes shut. the door handle is dangling from the door, there is pills all over the floor, and glass from beers. He's saying weird stuff, he's acting strange. What do I do?!
F- *starts crying* I don't understand!
Put him on the phone. Take him to the hospital.
A- Okay. Zach! Frankie wants you!
Z- Frankie? Frank?
F- Yes baby it's me.
Z- Come please.
F- I'm coming baby I promise. I'm so worried about you. Why would you do this to yourself?
Z- I'm sorry. *throws up again*
F- Ariana and Sean are going to take you to the hospital now, I TOLD YOU NOT TO THIS?! ZACH! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH YOU?
Z- D-don't yell at me. Please don't leave me. Why don't you love me?
F- I'm yelling because I love you! You don't understand how much I love you. I'm flying from the other side of the world to be with you. Be good and listen to Sean and Ari okay?
Z- Ok.