squad

• (Big) Sean POV •
S- Baby girl?
A- Yes babe? Something up?
S- I just wanted to tell ya that I'm happy we repaired things with Zach and Frankie.
A- Me too, I thought I lost two of the most amazing people in my life. Just a lack of communication that's all.
S- I'm gonna ask Zach if they wanna come over aight?
A- Mhmm.

- text -
S- Hey my brother.
Z- Hey man.
S-Y'all wanna swing by later?
Z- Yeah sounds good.
- regular talking-
S- They're gonna come over.
A- Okay I got to go change!
S- Why? You look beautiful.
A- I just woke up, I need to change out of these sweats and do my hair.
S- It's just your brother and Zach. Not the freaking EMA awards.
A- I know but I wanna look cute.
S- Okay okay, Imma go change too.

• Zach POV •
Z- They want to hangout!
F- W-Who?
Z- Sean & Ariana.
F- Alright let's go!

I'm so happy. You guys don't even know. Life right now is perfect. I don't want anything to change. No more drama with Frankie. I have an amazing boyfriend. And Sean and Ariana, are all good with us again. I gotta say the grande family has a pretty nice squad. Like forreal like they do. Joan is so sweet, she's like a mom to me. Ariana, to me is the same as Khloé Kardashian to Scott Disick. We click so well, she's my bestfriend. Sean is so chill and funny and makes the best omelets ever known in man kind. Nonna is just I don't even know how to say it, but she dresses better than most people, and she's a grandma, I don't know how that is, but she does.