What a Night

• Zach POV •
Dinner was amazing. I love how she got so close with everyone and that everyone loved her. She is the best golf pro and friend ever. I need to call her later after I spend time with Frank.

Z- Frankie? Frankie where are you?
F- I'm sitting outside on the balcony.
Z- Okay. I'm coming over. *takes off shirt*
F- You looked good tonight babe, you always do.
Z- Thanks Frank. So what did you think of her?
F- She seems nice and she's really beautiful.
Z- I know. Did you see? She had the same black bracelet as you.
F- That's cool.
Z- Hey listen I got go but I'll be back in like two hours or so.
F- Okay.
Z- *starts walking out the door*
F- I miss you already.
Z- Aw I miss you too.

I decided to call Kristina like I said I would.

Z- Hey Kris.
K- Hi Zach.
Z- What's up?
K- Nothing really just bored.
Z- Can I come over to your hotel room?
K- Okay.
Z- What's your room #?
K- 613
Z- *enters room* hey. *hugs*
K- *hugs* I got this new golf skirt that matches my clubs what do you think?
Z- Wow that's nice.
K- Thanks.
Z- I have no golf clothes. I never had any my whole life. I just went in normal clothes.
I need some shorts,jackets,hats, and sweaters.
K- They do have a shop in the lobby. That's where I got all my stuff.
Z- I'll be sure to swing by some time. I'll have my clothes by Friday when we teach Sean how or play for real.
K- Okay. Get some stuff for Sean too.
Z- It's funny how I just met you and I feel like I can tell you anything.
K- Really? *blushes* I feel the same. We've learned so much about each other and we just met today.
Z- I know. Crazy right? Everyone loved you. Everyone wouldn't stop talking about how you looked tonight.
K- Oh my gosh I feel so embarrassed. I knew I shouldn't have worn that dress. It makes me look bad and the purse didn't even match.
Z- No, we were saying that you looked great in it. I don't know anything about fashion but I do know about matching things and by the way your purse did match because it matched your nude shoes.
K- Thanks Zach, You are the best person ever.

- Zach and Kris hangout for 3 hours -

•Kristina POV•
Zach is so sweet, he's the nicest person ever. Just when I feel bad he raised my self esteem. I really liked everyone at dinner. I'm so happy I met Zach for some reason I feel like we were destined to meet each other.

K- Hey I'm about to go to bed so I think you should go.
Z- Alright I had fun.
K- Me too. I'll see you Friday.
Z- *hugs* Why Friday?
K- Because we are going golfing with Sean, remember silly?
Z- I know but why can't we hangout before Friday?
K- Zach you don't understand I like you I really do, but I have clients and a job that I don't want to ever loose. I'm busy, and I'm sure you are two Mr. BB16. Now get some rest okay? *winks*
Z- Oh my gosh you watch big bro-

• Zach POV •
Before I could even finish my sentence she shut the door. I'm still standing outside the door like an idiot. She plays golf and watches BB? That is so cool. I guess she is right. I'm gonna go to bed soon. I went back to my hotel room.
F- You said two hours and it's been four. Where have you been?
Z- At Kristina's.
F- Oh. You could've hung out with me.
Z- Tomorrow I'm all yours.
F- Alrighty. Goodnight I love you forever.
Z- I love you too.

Questions:
1) Do y'all think Kristina likes Zach?
2) Do y'all think Zach likes Kristina? ❤️💋 - B
PS I LOVE YOU ALL KEEP COMMENTING BABEZ