Basketball Game

Still Jacobs POV

"Sooo...'' I said dragging the o as she continued to look away from me I guess it was too awkward for her because she swiftly walked away, "Wait up,'' I called running after her, "What Jacob!'' she answered a little bit too annoyed. I quickly turned her around so she could face me. "We need to talk,'' I said praying that she would hear me out, there weren't that much people in the mall seen that it was close to the mall closing time.

"Yes Jacob,'' she said a little more calm than before; I took a deep breath before I spoke. "EversinceImetyouIfeltbutterflysItoldmyselfIloveyouandIdidntevenknowyouthatkisswasntbyaccidentivebeenwantingto kissyousinceImetyouIreallyreallylikeyou.'' I said in one breath, ''What!'' ''Ever since I met You Aaliyah I felt Butterflies I told myself that I love you and I didn't even know you and that kiss wasn't accidental I did it on purpose ever since I met you Aaliyah I knew I really really liked you,'' I said once again but slower, I stared into her eyes waiting for a response trying to read her but she was really hard she didn't show anything at all.

"Jacob I-," I cut her off saying "I understand how you feel if you dont feel the same I know that it-," I was shut up by something that I was craving; her sweet soft lips on mine; I could just do this for ever. ''So does this mean you like me too,'' I asked she just laughed whilst grabbing my hand and pulling me to the exit and to her car. "Dude, are kidding me," I said laughing "Whats so funny?" She asked smiling.

"Nothing," I said as I tried to die my laughter down. "Tell me," She demanded as she put her bags in her car. "It's so ironic that we live in the same complex, and have the same car," I said pointing to my black Jeep a few cars down. "Yah it is," She said giggling.

"Hey the guys and I are going to have a basketball match tomorrow and I was wondering if you want to come," I said raising my eyebrow awaiting her answer. "Yeah that sounds like fun, but only if I can play," she said smirking. "Thats if you can play ma," I teased. "You'll regret that," she warned .

"If you really liked me, then why didn't you call me?" She asked raising and eyebrow." I smirked at her "Well 1..." I began "I did and 2 you have me the wrong number," I said then raising his eyebrow. She faced palmed herself.

"Hey, Hey No need to hurt yourself," I said grabbing her hands. Which caused her to blush. "So why did you give me a fake number," "Wellllll really didn't want to, I just thought you where another boy," She said moving my hand "Oh, okay then, But I'm not like other boys," I said putting my hand around her waist pulling her closer.

"Oh, I can see," She said smiling. We just stood there smiling and starring at each other me loving every second of it. "I gotta go Jacob," She said pulling away "Wait," I said pulling her back to me. Kissing her passionately, I was loving every second of it, Darn you butterflies, God why interrupt my belly now. I broke away first leaning my forehead on hers "Can I go now," she said lifting her head of mine "Sure Beautiful," I said laughing, which cause her to laugh oh! I could get use to this feeling she gives.

Aaliyah's POV

I waved to him as I drove away. Ahh what a day I thought; "I'm Home," I yelled, -Silence- I heard footsteps. "Hello, Madam," a lady in her 40's eh 50's said curtsying to me. Who am I? Defiantly not the Queen. "Am, sorry who are you," I asked confused cause liked there was a stranger in my house like TF. "Oh!, my apologies Madam, I Am Maria, your helper," she said curtsying again.

"Oh! well it's nice to meet you, Maria, I'm Aaliyah," *Ding Dong* I held my finger up signaling her to hold in while I went to see who was at the door.

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed "Ahhhhh," he screamed back as he jumped on me hugging me really tight. "What are you guys doing here?" I questioned like I saw them just a few hours ago. "Well.. This Doof here," she said pointing to Jaden "Couldn't last 24 hrs with out seeing you," she said taking a look around her surrounding. "Oh, Wait! how did you know where I moved to," I asked looking at both of them, "Because we're the Smiths," they said together doing jazz hands at the end.