What you wanna do now?

I slept at the hospital with jacob to keep him company as they crew left in groups, I was woke up my Mama Perez bursting throught the doors of the room. "Jacob," she cried waking him up, ''Mom," he said in this sexy morning voice that he has. She squeezed the life out of him im pretty sure cause he looked quiet pale when she lt go. "usted jodido idiota, las drogas? maldito ir y tomar medicamentos hijo ¿me quieres vencer a tu puto culo,"(you fucking idiot, drugs? you fucking go and take drugs son do you want me to fucking beat your ass).

My eyes widened yeah I speak spanish, Jacob looked stunned and scared I felt bad knowing that all of this could have been avoided. But hey it was his Choice not mine. "mamá," jacob argued, as they went on, "You had your siblings all worried," she said hitting him on his arm. "Even Noah,'' his mom lectured on, he sighed, "I didn't know what I was thinking," "Damn Right!" she yelled, "I'm sorry," he said starring into her eyes. She englufed him into a huge hug, i think i spot a tear roll down her cheak.

Yet through all of this i still kept quite sitting on the chair beside his bed unnoticed. "Just dont scare me like thata Jacob," she said squeezing him tight, she wiped the tear that slide down her cheek. She took a step back looking at Jacob, while Jacob looked at me, I Smiled.

His mom turn around, "Hello," she said turning all herof attention on me. "And you are?" She asked, I stood up replying "I'm Jacobs GCO".

"She's my Girlfriend," he said glowing, She made a face kinda like a 'Oh really'  "She's Beautiful, Jacob," she said hugging me. "He talks about you all the time," she whispered to me, I giggled.

"Anyways I will be back later," she smiled at me, glaring at Jacob before she left. "Hey," he said softly laying back down, "Hey," I said as I was now by his bed side looking down at his handsome face. "How are you?" I asked, brushing his hair out the way.

"Yeah," he sighed, "Just GCO-" my dad came into the room, "Oh my god, I just found out, How are you Son?" My dad asked. "I'm good sir," Jacob said, "Thats good what were you thinking?" "I Don't Know Sir," he stared at Jacob, kinda like he was reading him. "Call me Channing, Sir makes my feel old," they both smiled. "Well I got to get to work, I'll see y'alll later," "Bye Hunny," he said kissing me on my cheek, before leaving.

He sighed and I looked at him, "What were u gonna say?" "Its nothing," he said looking through the window. I walked to his bedside and bent down, to kiss me, he was shocked at first. But kissed back, the kiss was short but passionate.

"Im gonna go home and wash up, then come back for you okay," "Noooo," he whined "Dont go," I walked back up to his bed. "What's wrong?" "Lay with me," he smiled, "You goofball," I scolded.  I did what I was told and got in bed with him. We stared at each other for what seemed to be for ever. But I loved it and didn't mind, he gently brushed my hair out of my face.

Before bring my head to his lips kissing my forehead, whispering "I love you," I kissed his lips, "I Love you more," I whispered in his ear. He smiled, holding me tighter, I snuggled up his chest, as I drifted back to sleep.

....

I woke up to his quiet snores, I didn't bother moving I just stayed there listening to his steady heart beat, it was so peaceful.  I saw his eyes flutter open, I softly kissed his lips. "Hey," he whispered, I smiled "Hi," The door open and closed," "Mr.Perez Your free to go you just need do a few test before you leave." She looked up from her clipboard, he nodded his head, and she smiled and said "You guys are cute."

We smiled and she left, they did some tiny test to check up on him, he put on the same clothes he had on before and we left.

We drove to his house first, and they surprised him with a surprise party. I didn't even know they had this planned.

Jacob's POV

Finally in out of that hospital, Why did I do it? I Don't Know! Its just Aaliyah I cant live without her and she just hurt me really deep when she left. I just didn't know what to do.

Now we just got to the conjunction house, there were a lot of cars in the drive way. I opened the door and silly string was blasted in my face. As everyone yelled "SURPRISE!"

~>~>

Just wanted to update for yall , if u want the next chapter all  I need is feed back.

One Love,

SPREAD THE PEACE

~Girl Next Door