Star Aka {Zonnique Pullins}

********BEWARE THE FOLLOWING CONFLICT WILL NOT WE SUITABLE FOR VIEWERS YOUNGER THAN 13 UNLESS YOU SAY. YOUR CHOICE JUST KNOW YOU WERE WARNED. LOVIES BTW HER YORKIE IS IN THE MEDIA IN HER NEW OUTFIT.*******

So we just came back from pet shopping, and this dog is already spoiled. I decided to go tell Jacob the news, but I decided instead of calling I'll just go to his house.

~

"Lets go see Jacob," I said to Minnie. I Knocked on the door and Ray answered, him and I did our little handshake, were like besties already. I walked into the living room to see 2 other girls one with pink hair another with purple. "Wheres Jake?" I asked looking around, everyone suddenly got silent, "Cat got yalls tongue?" they said nothing Ray Pointed upstairs, I rolled my eyes and jogged upstairs. I think I know where his room is I went to the first one from the left. My mouth dropped, so did my world, but Mostly I Felt my heart Break into a million and one pieces, I walked up to both the of them. "Wow!" I said my voice breaking a little, I didn't even feel myself crying but I was.

"Aaliyah!" Jacob gasped "Wait!" he called as I was almost down the stairs. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!" I said with rage, I swear I could hit something, "Is this your Girlfriend?" she asked smirking. "Obviously Dumb Bitch!" I yelled, "We're Over don't even think of Coming to my house not even Outside, No where close," I said calmly. "Aaliyah," he said reaching out for my hand but I yanked it away, "Don't," I said turning around and running to my car. I saw him run after me through the rear view mirror.

Jacob's Pov

"Its all your fault !" I yelled at star, "That Slut, You could do so much Better," she laughed. I raised my hand like I was going to hit her, but Ray grabbed me. "Don't you ever say that about her," I said before dragging my hand out of his and stormed outside after her but she was already gone.

/-/-/-/-/
Ion this is really short sorry just wanted to see if I could hold you in suspense. Ttyl love y'all

~Mandy