Just why?

Sooooo Sorry for my Last Chapie I know it's was short and I apologize. Here is your Chapter. /-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Jacobs POV

I would never hit a girl, common it probably looks like I would but I wouldn't. After Aaliyah left I've locked myself in my room, it's hard for me to settle my emotions right now. I'm ANGRY, SAD and UPSET, You guys probably wondering what happened. Well! The OMG Girls came to the house for something Keisha said Blah Blah Blah.

Star asked to talk to me in private and I agreed so we walked up to my room. When we got there we sat on my bed she then confessed her feelings for me. That's when she kissed me I pulled away and told her about my girlfriend. But she didn't care, she kissed me again but I tried so much to get her of of my but my old feelings for her were piling back and my bad conscience was telling me to do really bad things. And that's when she came in, when I saw the hurt in her eyes it was like my hold world crashed. I could see the anger in her face, as much as she tried to hide it.

-Bang Bang-

Someone beat on my door, they've been trying to get me out of my room all week and its annoying. I ran to the door with full anger as it continued. "What," I said through my teeth, roc was puzzled. I was already dressed in my plain black T-shirt, Skinny Jeans, spiked black high Tops and black Lipstick. I've gone Gothic, egh. It's just my mood right now, so I marched downstairs to my car ignoring the calls from roc and everyone. I don't know where I'm going but I kept driving.

Aaliyah's POV

I took the break up hard for a couple of days, like really hard but I was the one who end it so I shouldn't have felt any way. But he was the one who cheated, Ughhhhhhhhhh. 

-Knock Knock-

"Come in,'' I yelled from my bed, Cameron entered the room dress as if she's going out. "Jaden, Willow and I are going to watch Annabelle, wanna come?" I screwed up my face "Annabelle," I asked a little bit on easy. "Willow picked it," ahhh that explains, i nodded finally understanding, "So you coming?" she asked from my door smiling, I forced a smile, shaking my head no "Not this time." She nodded and left, but before asking me if I wanted anything, I simply said no. I felt like swimming so I wandered down to the pool and got to swimming.

Back To Jacob's POV

I went down this alley. It was pretty dark for the day time, but i shrugged that off. I saw a couple men gambling to one corner, they all paused and glanced at me. Well that wasn't weird, at all. I walked all the way up to the dealer, who was in all black except his shoes. Black Trench Coats, Black Turtle Neck, Black Jeans and  Timberland.

I gave him $200, and he gave me the cheapest bag of molly. Yea, I'm taking Drugs, I only started, Today.  I took it and walked out of the alley, and drove to this park, I ran behind all the shrubs where a little pond sits. Anxiously I pop it open and inhaled large amount, I felt a big wave of nausea then all I saw was black. Am I died? I asked myself.

Cameron POV

"Is she coming?" Jaden Asked, I shook my head no. It was a bummer for everyone, Aaliyah used to be so fun now all she does is stay inside. Ever since the break up....Ugh..... shes just been different, We all jumped in Jaden's Black Range Rover. "We have to do something," i suggested, "What would we do?" Willow asked. "I don't know, Cameron," Jaden buts in, "Lets Go over to the Conjunction House," they looked at me as if I killed a cat, "Lets go I demanded," as the light turned Green.

 //Conversation//

ME: Coming over 

BooThang: K babe

ME: Bringing Jaden and willow

BooThang: K, Whazs up

ME: Aaliyah and Jacob