Get A Way

Jacobs POV

"Surprise!" They yelled, as we came through the door, Aaliyah had the same look I did, We were surprised. I can tell she had nothing to do with it but still, I will think she did. I saw Bella and mom some of my cousins and the crew. Noah came running up to me, shouting "Baba," I laughed at the nickname he gave me from forever, and picked him up into my arms, Spinning him around hugging him tight. I loosened up and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Noah," I said walking to where everyone else is.

"Now lets Eat," Ray and Prod yelled as everyone gave them an annoyed look. "What?" they asked all innocent, my mom and Bella came and hugged me first, before we decided to eat. "Finally," Ray mumbled, Keisha slapping him upside the head "Owe!", Prod laughing which earned him one. "Hey!" "What was that for," Keisha gave him a look and if looks good kill he would be 6 feet under right now.

Quietly I snuck upstairs and took a long hot shower, before putting on Black jeans, White Misfit Shirt and Jordan's. I hopped downstairs talked to my family for a bit before pulling Aaliyah out of there. "Hey what you doing?" she asked as we were now outside "Common," i said pulling her to her car, "So whats up?" he asked again... We drove to her house and she let me in, she took a shower and came out looking beautiful. "Shes way out of my league," I thought, Damn she wore a Beige short dress, White cardigan and White Flats. 

This time I drove her car, I didnt really know where to go but I wanted to get away from everything and everyone. I ended up driving to the fair on the board walk, Aaliyahs eyes lit up, I dont think she been here before. "I love the lights," she said as we walked inside, I smiled as i side hugged her as we walked. She looked up at me and smiled, "Cotton Candy!" she yelled before dragging me towards the stand.

I shook my head and laughed, i paid the man while she received a rainbow one, she was smiling hard. She put a piece in her mouth savoring the taste, she joined me in laughing as she fed me some. I smiled as we continued walking "Lets go on that," She said pointing to the biggest roller coaster here. "Why that one?" I asked looking it up and down, "Someone Scared," she taunted "No I am not," I said picking her up from the waist.

She screamed in excitement as I carried her to the line. I smirked as I put her down, she smiled and kissed my nose. We heard load screams above us, I gulped. I squeezed her hand and she looked at me and squeezed it again reassuring me.

Soon enough we were at the front boarding, I side eyed her. She smiled, I didn't know what to do that smile just looked so convincing. The instructed us to buckle im as the came around check to make sure we were safe and what not.

"You Ready?" She asked, I smiled and nodded, she smiled grabbing my hand with hers. And we were off.

Aaliyah's POV

We were on a roller coaster on the pier, and jake was screaming like a baby. It was so cutely funny lol, he held my the hand the whole time. After we got off the ride his afro was slated to the side, I fixed it by messing it up, he held his head down allowing me. I laughed with him, he so cute, I pecked his lips but pecking turned into kissing.

I can't lie I enjoyed it but I couldnt let it go any further. He messed his hair up more as we walked about. He took me over to the Tea Cups, and we go on, we were spinning while laughing at each other faces that we made. We go off and we were surely dizzy, we sat downdown on a bench holding hands looking at everyone run around having fun.

It was pretty silent were as we were left alone with our thoughts. He just got out of the Hospital, were at a fair and he's fine; God is good.

He stood up and motioned for mewhat to do so too. We walked towards another ride, we ended up at the Ferris Wheel. We waited in the line a little, before weturning were allowed on. "Ma lady," Jacob said allowing me to go first, I gave him a look, before smiling. "What a gentle man," I laughed, he smirked. I was now snuggled up into his side, looking at our fingers as we played with each him other.

"I love you Aaliyah," I looked up at him, and kissed him passionately, he kissed me back it felt more passionate than mine. I really love this boy, I Love Jacob.

The amazing ride came to end sadly, we were about to get onto it again but since it's getting late we decided to get going. We got out and started to walk me still snuggled up into hishis side, Damm he smelled good.  We walked the slowest to the car, him getting the door for me made me smile. He got in and we drove to my house, I knocked of my shoes and walked upstairs to my room I was tired.

I heard footsteps behind me, I dropped down on my bed. I felt another body so the same, I opened my eyes, Jacob. I laughed, "I can't go Home," he said, "Why?" "I don't know I just can't bother," he sighed. I laughed, while I massaged his scalpe, I closed my eyes, and soon fell asleep. With Jacob sleeping beside me.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I love all of yall so much thanks for getting my book to 1k I really appreciate a lot like I really love yall. Oh comment if I should have more Spanish in or Nahhh.