Basketball Game II

"Wake up Aaliyah," Cameron said beating Aaliyah with pillow. Aaliyah's sometimes a heavy sleeper.

My POV

"TF," I yelled push Cameron away. "It's 12:30 By the way," she said exiting my room. "Shit!" I said to my self jumping out of my bed to my closet to find what I was going to wear. Then into my bathroom to do my morning routine. I put on a Purple shredded lakers crop top, Washed out Skinny jeans, Grey Daddy's girl and grabbed my iPhone.

"Good morning Maria," I said as we past in the hall, "Good morning Miss," she said curtsying. "Good morning dad," I said kissing his cheek, "Morning SweetHeart," my dad said looking up from his newspaper. "Where did the guys go," I asked looking around, "They left to go to Jaden's," he said "Ok dad I'm going to go," "Okay honey be back by 6 we are having dinner, and I'm inviting some people over that I'd like you to meet," he said looking at me, "Okay dad," kissing him on his cheek again.

-Ding Dong-

Wow talk about exact it's 1 on the dot. "Hey Beauitful," he said kissing my cheek "You ready," he asked "Yah," I said locking my door. As we drove we talked and made jokes about what happened yesterday. "Thank you," I said as he helped me out the car, we gave them our tickets and they tore it and then gave it back. We were directed to seats right in front of the court.

"Jacob," I said stopping right in my tracks. "Whats wrong?" I smiled "How did you get these tickets," he only smiled as we sat down. "Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God!" I said nudging him as Chris Brown and Karuche sat beside us. "You Like Chris Brown?" he whispered, I nodded repeatedly.

"Ay-yo Chris," he said calling to Chris, "Whats up Princeton," Chris said shaking Jacobs hand as Karuche looked over to us. "You have a big fan over here," he said pointing to me," I was blushing really hard Chris Freaking Brown was Sitting by me.

"Oh! really," he said talking to Jake. "What's Your name Shorty?" Chris asks as reached for my hand and kissed it Omg I almost fainted, I couldn't say anything . All I could do was smile, Karuche was pretty cool she just smiled and never got Jelly I guess that's why he loves her so much.

"Oh and here," Chris said pulling out 5 V.I.P Tickets and Backstage passes. I had to stop myself from screaming and embarrassing myself. "Thanks, and its Aaliyah" I said smiling as I took them,that's the first I've Talked since. He smiled Back genuinely before taking his attention of us. "Oh My God, is that Johnny Dept," I said looking in the direction where he was sitting.

Jacob laughed "Yeah Babe, it is," I felt my cheeks grow a bright shade of red as I heard the word 'Babe'. "So How did you get these amazing Seats?" I asked looking him strait in his eyes, "Lets just say I know people," I nodded as I put my focus back onto the court as they were about to start.

~

Half Time

We were just talking when they had the doctor love screen come up(A/N: I don't even know if that's what it's called but yah, if you don't know what it is, its like they have the camera go around and if and when it lands on you, you gotta kiss the other person your on with) OMG it's landed in me and Jacob we looked at each other then he grabbed the side of my face and kissed me as I ran my hands through his curls. "Awwwwwee!" the crowd said as we finish, I couldn't swipe the smile off my face.

Everyone eyes were on Lebrun; (A/N: Idk if that's who you even spell his name or if he's on the lakers team I haven't watch basketball in like 3 Years Ikr sad But Ain't Nobody Got Time Fo Dat lol) as he was about to make the Winning shot it was 68:68-(Miami Heats) "Ahhhh!" everyone in the stadium went wild as the basketball went in, Jacob and I rejoiced before exiting the building.