Lets go some Place

I woke up to an empty bed, I sighed he probably left. I got up and stretched before doing my morning routine. I put on Misfit Joggers, A Misfit Tank, and black and white Nike. I jogged downstairs to the kitchen, to my surprise Jacob was in there with Maria making Blueberry Pancakes, my Fav.

I sat at the island, just admiring him as he cooked and talked with her till I was acknowledged. "Good morning Miss Aaliyah," Maria said "Aaliyah's Fine," I smiled as he turned around. "Morning babe," he said kissing on the cheek, "Morning," I whispered smiling.

"Ima Be Right Back," they nodded. I hopped into my car driving to Jaden and Willow's.

"Hey, Whats up gurrl?" I said hugging willow as she opened the door lettings me in. "Nothing," I nodded as I followed her to the living room, where jaden and Mecca was. I havent seen Mecca in so long, "Hey gurl its been so long," I said hugging her, "Yups, how have you been," she asked. "Great," I smiled, "So Jay I've been thinking why not go to Jamaica," he looked at me, "Right Now?" "Yeah," I smiled. "You guys in?" "Yeah, I really want to go," Mecca said.

"Yeah lets do it," "When we leaving?" "Tomorrow morning," "The tickets are booked?" "Nahhhh, you guys wanna take a private, or go first class?" "Lets go private," Jaden said. "Well im out, see yall tomorrow make sure you tell, Mateo and Mosies," he nodded and I went back home.

"I'm Back!" I yelled walking inside, I heard nothing but the fountain. I walked to the kitchen and ate a blueberry pancake with whip cream. I was so delicious, it was still hot so it melted in my mouth mmmmmm. As I checked my Notifications someone put there hands over my eyes. They disguised their voice and said "Who is it?" I giggled, "Mhmmmm," I thought. "Is it Michael Jackson," I smiled, "Nooo," "Usher," "No," "That cute guy from the mall," I smirked. "What cute guy from the mall?" Jacob said taking his hands off my eyes revealing himself and undisguising his voice. I continued to smile, of course I knew it was him, Who else would it be?

I pecked his lips, "Just the one I saw the other day in Foot Locker," I said walking up the stairs to my room him following me like a lost puppy. "Serious tho, is he cuter than me?" He asked laying on my bed, "No Jacob, there is no other guys," I laughed, reaching for my computer to go on tumblr. Jacob let out a breath, "Your the only one in my eyes," I smiled kissing him; I felt him smiled in the passionate kiss we shared. "Anyways We going to Jamaica you in?" "Tomorrow?" "Yeah," "Cool, gotta tell keshia, and ask the guys," I nodded and we went outside to his car then to the house.

Everyone was chilling playing 2K in the living room, "Aye," I said as I hugged Ray, Myles and everyone else. "So we going to Jamaica Tomorrow," "All of us?" Roc asked, "If yall want," I answered "Cool, I'm In," Ray said, "Is Willow gonna be there?" Myles asked. "Of course," I smiled, he really likes her, I can see it in his eyes.

"Sounds Cool," they said playing the game. "Hey guys, What's Up?" Keshia asked, "We going to Jamaica tomorrow," Roc said opening his mouth. She came in with her hands onover her waist "And whose going for security?" "Kenneth," "Okkkkaaaaay," she went up stair and called Kenneth.

"I'm out, gotta go pack," I said getting up, they cut off the game agreeing with, also seeing me out. I drove with Jacob, so he dropped me back home, I pecked his lips saying bye before walking inside.

I skipped around the house looking for my dad, I finally found him by the pool outside. "Hey dad," I said sitting beside him, "Hey kiddo," I smiled, he offered me a marshmellow, I happily took it. "Can I go to Jamaica Tomorrow?" "Yeah of course who with?" He asked "Willow, Jaden and the crew," "Okay y'all gonna stay at the beach house?" "Which Beach house?" I questioned.

"Oh yeah," he said scratching his neck back, "That was to pose to be a surprise, Anyways I bought you a beach house," he said eating more. My mouth dropped to the floor, "Its really OURS but you go to Jamaica more than me soo," I hugged him so tight "Thanks Daddy," I said still hugging him "Well I'm gonna go pack, the flight is early in the morning," he nodded  and I went upstairs to pack.

My check list:

About 20 swimsuit

3 pairs of sneakers

2 pairs of jeans

6 shorts

4 dress

iPhone stuff

Hygienic stuff

4 pairs of sandals

Money

Camera

Under garments

Once everything was in their, I locked it up and brought it downstairs. I packed my backpack and kept that on my chair in my room, I texted everyone to make sure they were packed, and told them what time we were leaving

, Willow said the private plane would be ready and taking off at 7, And the cars will be coming at 5:55.

After that I was knocked out only to be woken up by my alarm clock at 4. I got up excited for the events to come, I took a nice long hot shower before putting on my outfit (The One In media), I picked up my backpack, and took a quick selfie. I jogged to the kitchen grabbing an Apple, my father came down to see me off before, I left with Willow.

The rest of them, met us at he airport. We all hugged and etc, before we boarded. The Jet was pretty packed with everyone on it yet still spacious. Everyone was together all the single people to one side.  I drifted off to sleep cuddled up in Jake's chest, just where I wanted to be... I woke up with the sun on my face, it was so beautiful I awed.

()()()()()()()

What's up y'all, just thought I'd update. How y'all liking it so far, Good good Great lol. Y'all can follow me on

Ig: Itsariellehere

Snapchat: Misfit_Mandy

And y'all can ask me questions if you want on ask.fm : Itsariellehere.

Peace :*