Lets Hang

Jacob's POV

The it just keep getting better, and better by the day. And just thinking about today makes me think about her lips, They fitted perfectly with mine, and the way she kisses me. I had just finished talking to Aaliyah cause Keisha called me.

"Sups, Keis," I said hopping into the kitchen, "Why so jolly," she said looking up from her papers. "Cuz He's In Looooove," Roc yelled from the couch, "So are you!" I yelled "Shut Up!" he yelled back and I'm pretty sure he was blushing it was true I could see the way they looked at each other, They looked like they In Love. It's the same way Aaliyah and I look at each other. "Oooowe," she said clasping her hands wanting to hear more, "What did you call me for?" I asked as my legs where getting sleepy.

"Oh yah," she said looking back down at the papers, "It's your time to wash the dishes." I groaned dragging myself to the kitchen to do what I was told. "Hey so what you gonna do today?" Roc asked coming into the kitchen adding one more plate to the stack. "Aaliyah and I were thinking of hang out with the crew you wanna come?" He nodded and jogged upstairs, probably to call Cameron or tell the guys.

~

I just picked up Aaliyah and now we are off to go meet up with the guys at the Mall. "Hey Babe, Whats up?" I said as she hops into the car, "Nothing," she said pecking my lips. "What movie are we gonna see?" she asked looking at me with her light Brown eye. "I think it's Called 'Fault in Our Stars' or something," I said taking my eyes off the road, "You look Beautiful." "Thanks," she said playing with her hands.

~

Ray was crying silently, so was Prod. Myles was staying strong since Willow's here, Roc and Cameron are being a cute couple by cuddling as best as they could in these chairs. And Aaliyah and I we are doing the same but we look even cuter 😏.

"That movie was..." Aaliyah said with glossy eyes, I nodded in agreement as I too had glossy eyes. We went into a side hug and exited the theater. Everyone was in their pairs as we walked around the almost vacant mall. "Hey why didn't Jaden come?" I asked just realizing he was not here. "Oh he said Something about work or something, he said he'll tell me later," she answered.

"Hey you wanna go in there?" I said pointing to one of the only shops open.

It's a Custom anything store BTW. She nodded, and the group followed. I Got a new Misfit tee, in Black and Grey that had my name on the bottom in Grey, she got some Boots that had her name on it, they looked really good on her.

"Chuga, Chuga Chuga, Chuga, Chuga, Chuga, Chu, Chu!" Ray yelled as the rest of us lined up. "Chuga, Chuga Chuga, Chuga, Chuga, Chuga, Chu, Chu!" We all yelled as we moved like a train to our cars. My friends are so weird but it was so fun tho, We all decided that we would go back to the house and chill. "Our friends are so weird," Aaliyah said getting in the passenger seat, "I know," I said smiling, its like she reads mind .

~

"Aaliyah can you help me in here please?" I called from the kitchen. "Coming!" she yelled back, "Can you give them the juice," I said pointing to Fridge. "These ones?" he asked pointing to the Bottles of Sprite, "Yah babe," I said taking out the Forth bag of popcorn from the microwave. "Ah!" I winced as the heat of the bag connected with my fingers. "What happened?" she asked rushing to me after my out burst.

I looked down at my now red fingers, "My fingers," I winced "Awww poor Baby," she said grabbing them "Ah!" "Sorry," she said kissing one then the other until all 10 were done. She look up at me, I wrapped my arms around her, and put my chin on her head. With her head stuffed into my chest she mumbled "Feel better?"

"Much Better," I said pecking her lips. "Common they must be wondering where we are," she said letting go, I nodded and continued with the now cooled bag of popcorn.

"Finally! what the hell took so long I was going to start the movie, your lucky Ray stopped me," Roc babbled. Aaliyah mocked him, then Cameron slapped him, we all laughed as we heard it. "Wha-a-a-t Mo-vi-e ?" I asked still laughing. "Paranormal Activity 6!" Ray said I nodded.

The movie was almost done, Cameron was snuggled into Roc's Chest hiding her eyes, Ray and Myles were cuddling with each other still staring at the screen while Prod made himself a bag of popcorn and was eating and watching intensively. Aaliyah and I was cuddling on the other couch, Aaliyah and I were laughing at how stupid these Actors are like, why open the door when you know you shouldn't but I guess it's just their Part.

Aaliyah so perfect, we have so much things in common and I just love her Personality, yuh nuh. Gorgeous and sweet, Talented in like ALMOST EVERYTHING, did I say Beautiful and just full of life she's Defiantly someone you'd want and love to be around. "I love you," I said looking at her, She smiled then said "I Love you too," she then pecked my lips and now I was Blushing Harder, I felt my cheeks get hotter than that popcorn bag.

I looked down at my fingers they were still red but have cooled down, all because of Bae. I smiled harder thinking about her I'm never going to get used to this, I'm loving it Too Much!.

"Straight up now tell me do you really wanna love me for Eva Oh Oh Oh or is it just a hit an run, Now we got a good thing-,"

"Hey Daddy-," She said answering her phone. "You Want To See Your dad again?" this deep and disguised voice asked, it was loud enough for you to here if you were sitting beside her. "Who Is This?" She yelled jumping up, as she began to pace back and forth . "Someone You Love deeply," the person said, "The person I love deeply is right beside me," She said smiling at Me, I blushed,and She had to continue. "I swear Chris if this is you, You'll be Dead cause I'm gonna put a cap I'm Ass," She said raising her voice.

Aaliyah's POV

I hung up not wanting to hear anymore. "Where you going?" Cameron Called, "Pap's might be in trouble," I said slipping on my shoes, "I'm coming," she said climbing off of Roc. "I can't let you go alone knowing something might happen to you," Jacob said getting up, "Neither can I," roc said getting up. The whole crew ended up coming, Piling into one car, talk about being Squished.

I quickly slid the key through the slot and shot inside. "Where are you!" I yelled observing everything as I went along, "In The Basketball Court Babe," the voice said. They followed Cameron and I as we were the only ones who knew where it was. We stood right before the door, Jacob turned me around and smashed his lips against mine, I loosen up and kissed him back, but pulling back before it could go any further, I have to see what behind these closed doors.

*Bam*

The door swung back hard connecting with the wall of the court. "Who are you," I questioned as I saw my dad sitting in a chair all tied up. "Someone you love," the voice said as it grew closer, I wasn't thinking but I charged at the unknown person and hit him down. "Who the F**k are you?" I said with a disguised face, I ripped off his masked.

/-/-/-/-

Tehehehe am I putting you guys in suspense heheh ah well you should know who this is if you don't 'Too Bad for you cause I am Swagggae ahhhhh Too bad for you' y'all don't know that song. #Americans lol JK tho

~Mandy