Chapter Five

I woke up this morning to a quiet and empty room- which was odd because the boys are usually extremely loud and obnoxious in the mornings and you know- in the room. I checked my phone to see that it was almost 2 in the afternoon which caused me to laugh for no valid reason, I don't even really no why. I got up and showered quickly, throwing on a red magcon shirt, some khaki Hollister shorts, along with some white Nike crew socks and a pair of black vans. I straightened my hair and did my usual makeup, soon grabbing my phone and made my way down to the room the event was in. I walked in and saw the boys at their tables, I made my way over to the one with the Jack's and took a seat as they were taking pictures, taking a few with some fans aswell as them- which was pretty weird. I soon felt my phone buzz, signalling that I got a text message from Calum. 

(C= Calum, H=Hunter)
C= Hey it's Cal, do you want to maybe go out tonight you know, like a date? If you don't want to I understand completely.
H= I would love to go out with you tonight, what time should I be ready and what should I wear?
C= Around 7? And dress casual, i'll see you tonight gorgeous. ;-)
H= Sounds like a date. :-)

I don't know why but he just gives me these butterflies that I can't seem to explain. I turn my head to see a very happy Cameron Dallas with a huge smile on his face, I get up and walk over to him, “What's up with you smiley?” I ask, a brow raised, he grabs my arm and pulls me over to backstage- it was a break so what a coincidence, “My girlfriend's plane is landing tomorrow!”  He says like a kid who's excited over a new toy. “You have a girlfriend? What's her name?” I ask and he instantly replies, “Stacey, and she means the absolute world to me, we haven't came out to the fans yet so don't spill anything or i'll just have to kill you, we're going to film a video and tell them when she gets here, but until then. Hunter shut your face.” He says and I laugh, nodding in understandment as he does a happy dance over to Nash who you can bet knows whats up.

Hours of fun pass and it's about 5:45, and I needed to get ready. I walked out of the room and sprinted to the hotel room, I sprinted due to the fact that fans knew exactly who I was and wanted pictures, I finally made it and hopped right back into the shower, soon hopping out and picking out an outfit, I chose a cropped tanktop that was tie-dye in pastel colors, highwaisted shorts, my black vans and a white lacey bandeau, I quickly got changed and did my makeup, curling my dark brown hair and sliding my phone into my back pocket after I shut the door behind me and made my way to the front of the hotel, looking around when I soon saw Calum walking in my direction- and damn, he looked cute. “Wow you look amazing, Hunter.” He said with a smile, making me blush a bit. “Why thankyou, you look pretty amazing yourself.” I say with a wink, causing him to chuckle as he slips his hand in mine- so we're walking, that means it must be close.

After about 15 minutes of walking and just talking about random stuff, we were at the alleged destination, which was right by a bunch of fast food restaurants, but we kept walking further away from them and I was getting confused. “Now close your eyes and don't peak- you'll ruin the surprise.” He said and pulled me closer to him as he guided me, “Now open them.” He said, and I looked at a pretty plain place with a few picnic tables, “Oh this is nice.” I say with a smile, “That isn't your surprise, this is.” He turned me around to see a pretty large sized boat, with gorgeous lights that twinkled in the dark sky. “This is just breathtaking.” I say and he smiles, guiding me.

And on that date we had an amazing time, told eachother more about ourselves and even shared some secrets, and soon he was walking me back to my room, we stood infront of the hotel room as he grabbed my hands. “I had a really great time, i'm glad we did this.” I say, blushing a bit. “I'm glad we did this too, probably one of the best nights I have had in god knows how long.” He says, and soon we were both leaning in and right before he could kiss me, the door shoots open, causing us to pull apart as Taylor Caniff stands in the doorway. “What do we have here?” Taylor obnoxiously asks, causing me to roll my eyes, “I- uh, I'll see you later Hunter..” Calum says as he turns on his heels and makes his way down the hallway.

I looked down and pushed passed him, stomping my way into the bathroom like a child in mid hissy fit. I let out a loud “Ugh!” as I soon ran out of the bathroom and tackled Taylor, “HE WAS JUST ABOUT TO KISS ME YOU DICK!” I yell, causing the guys to look over at me, “YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!” I shout and smacked his chest repeatedly until Cameron pulled me off of him and turned me around placing his hands on my arms- we were standing pretty close, but he was honestly like a big brother to me.

“Don't do things you'll regret pal, just shake it off and don't worry about it, he'll kiss you, no worries.” He says, looking at me, “Yeah right, with my luck it'll get ruined and he'll find someone else.” I say and wipe my eyes, “Don't doubt yourself you're more special then you think, you're actually one of the most special girls in my life.” I was going to reply but then I heard someone clear their throat, and in the door way stood a absolutely gorgeous girl who had lighter brown long hair than mine, pretty good curves, freckles, and hazel eyes standing their biting down on her bottom lip with her suitcases, looking like she was about to break down. “If she's so special to you then maybe she can be your girlfriend, since that position is now open.” She says, hurt in her voice as it cracks at a few parts. “Stacey- this isn't what it looks like, I-I can explain.” Cam says with tears in his eyes, but before he could finish his sentence, she was down the hall.

A/N Yes how cliche of me to add my name to the story, oops? If you couldn't tell already, Cameron is my favorite- he's such a babe. :-) So what do you think will happen between the two? Will #Stameron get through it? Or will it tear them apart? And what about that date between Calum and Hunter, do you ship #Halum or #Tayter? // XOXO Stacey.