Chapter Fifteen

*HUNTER'S POV*

When I heard Cameron say that it brought tears to my eyes, but I shouldn't take it to heart because I know he's hurt and just going through a rough patch in his life. I didn't bother going after him as I went on the stage, sitting next to Taylor as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his embrace.

After Shawn's set was over, my butt was falling asleep so I got up- laughing over how weird it felt and people just looking at me. I went to the backstage section and grabbed a water bottle, I soon felt Taylor's arms wrap around my waist as he turns my body to face him. "Hey gorgeous, why are you back here?" He says as he kisses a part of my neck. I giggle cutely, distracting him as I undid the cap, "Getting you some water, since you seem really thirsty." I say before pouring water on his head, he let's go of me, laughing as I start sprinting away in fits of laughter.

"HUNTER COME HERE AND GIVE ME A HUG!" Tay yells and I run to Jack and pounce on his back. "DONT LET TAY HUG ME, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD." I say, and he gets this devious smirk, peeling me off his back as he hands me to Taylor, me squirming like a puppy as I try to get away. I bite his arm as I get away, jumping on one of the tables- well, soon falling as Nash attempted to catch me, my body soon hit the floor as I groaned, feeling a big sharp pain as I soon felt the world go dark, well isn't this just lovely- now who are these people again?

(A/N Sorry if there is like too much going on right now, #HAM fight and well- hint for what's next for Hunter is in the last line. I love you all so much! And if you want, feel free to comment on how you feel about the fanfic so far! It makes my day :-) XOXO Stacey. P.S sorry for another short chapter, longer ones to come!)