Chapter Twelve

*JENNIFER'S POV*

I woke up in the arms of the one guy that always can make me smile- yeah yeah yeah, JJ. I got up and went to the bathroom for a shower, making sure to be quiet as I was the only one up, after my shower I got out and got dressed into a pair of patterned fabric shorts with a cropped cream sweater to match it, sliding on my sandals as I straightened my already pin straight hair as well as did my makeup in the usual style. I soon felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist- you guessed it, Jack. He nuzzled his head into my shoulder, "Well good morning my gorgeous girlfriend." He says in his very attractive morning voice, "I'm never going to get tired of hearing that." I say and he kisses my cheek, making me blush.

I was walking around the hotel when I saw Cameron, isolated in a corner as he had his phone pressed to his ear. I decided to take my phone out and record the conversation- oh my god I'm like a spy. He begins speaking, "Baby I know keeping us a secret sucks, but it'll be worth it in the end, I just have to break up with her. Nothing will keep us apart." I cover my mouth with my hand as I let out a gasp, he soon says "I love you so much but I gotta go, bye beautiful." And I stop the video, he walks past me and looks nervous, "Wow Cam- just wow." I say as I start to walk back to our room. "You can't tell Stacey-" he starts to say but I cut him off, "Oh I don't have to, you already did- on video." I say, waving my phone as I continue on.

*STACEY'S POV*

I was sleeping next to Cameron- so I thought, when I felt someone shake my body and say "Get up Stacey" over and over. I groaned and pushed whoever it was as I tried to cuddle up against Cam, who ended up not being there. I opened my eyes to see the empty bed and Jenn on the floor. I sat up and offered her a hand, "Sorry but when I sleep, I tend to get aggravated when someone tries to wake me up." I say and she nods, sitting next to me.

"What's wrong?" I ask, running a hand through my now slightly waved hair, adjusting the tee shirt that I was only wearing, because who needs pants? "I think you need to watch this." She says and pulls out her phone, showing me the video. By the end of it, tears were streaming down my cheeks. Jenn pulled me in a hug and rubbed my back lightly.

I got up and walked out of the room, looking for Cameron, I soon found Nash's room, pounding on the door as he answered, his eyes checking me out as I rolled mine, I pushed passed him and sure as hell there was Cam on the bed, looking at me with a raised brow, "What's wrong babe? You look tense." He says and I scoff, slapping his cheek rather hard, "Don't try that shit on me, I saw the video of you talking to your other girlfriend, I thought I meant something to you but I guess yet again, I was proven wrong. I hate you with every ounce in my body Cameron Alexander Dallas, I really do. I hope whoever she is was worth it." I say with tears in my eyes as I walk out of the room, a few of the guys following behind me. "What video?" They all ask me as Jenn walks out, showing them the video and they all walk over and give me hugs, I hug them all back as I start to pack my bags.

I booked my flight and made my way to the patio our hotel room had just outside the room, I sit in a chair as I look over the view, which was pretty but I couldn't enjoy it as much as I wish I could. I grabbed the guitar that was leaning against the railing- probably Shawn's as I began strumming, I started thinking of all the memories he and I have shared as I started singing.

I did a mashup of Stay With Me and Bad Habits, something I came up with on my own, after I was done I heard someone applauding me. I turned to see Shawn, "Wow, I think you're even better than me- wait that sounded conceited." He says and we both let out a small laugh, "Thanks, I'm going to miss you guys a lot. Don't forget me, okay Shawnathon?" I say and let out a small giggle, he laughs at his nickname and gives me a hug. "Play me another song and I won't." He says with a smirk and I start strumming, letting out a giggle.

(A/N Thank you guys so much for 1.2K reads, that's insane!!! I love you guys so much, and I hope you've been enjoying the story so far. :-) who do you ship? #STAMERON or #STAWN? XOXO Stacey.)