Chapter Ten

I was woken up at about 3:30 in the morning by a wild Matthew Espinosa- why is this kid wide awake? I groaned and got up, pushing him off the bed, as I looked at my outfit, which was literally just a crewneck and leggings, I slid on my knit socks and black vans as I ran a hand through my hair, going to the bathroom and doing my makeup and straightening my hair, I gathered all my things, packing them away as the crew came and got them, I walked over to a very sleepy Taylor who held my hand, interlocking our fingers, rubbing his thumb on my hand.

We made our way into the car and I got inside with him following behind me and as soon as we sat down his head went into my lap but our hands were still connected, I let him stay there as I ran my fingers through his hair and heard silent aw's from the guys, a few of them took pictures and posted them on social medias, tagging us in them. My phone lit up with a numerous amount of notifications- probably twitter fans. I just shrugged my shoulders and continued playing with his hair as we arrived at the airport.

*HOURS LATER AFTER FLIGHT BC NOTHING RELEVANT/INTERESTING

We got off the plane and went into the terminal where JJ was getting really nervous, I raised a brow and soon saw a girl running towards him as he attacked her in a hug, spinning her around. She had long blonde hair that was naturally straight, with really pretty green eyes along with small freckles on her cheeks- she was literally gorgeous.

Stacey and I looked over at each other and back at the girl as Jack took her hand and walked her over to us all. "So guys, I'd like you all to meet my girlfriend Jennifer, she means a lot to me so please be nice to her and don't scare her off, okay?" He says with a laugh and we all nod, I let go of Taylor's hand and walk over to Stacey who was talking to Jennifer, "she let out a smile to me and introduced me to her, "So Jennifer this is Hunter, she's one of Jack's really close friends." She says and pats my back, "Oh my god, you're Hunter, it's so nice to meet you! Jack has told me so much about you, and please, call me Jenn- everyone does." She says politely with a smile. "It's nice to meet you too, Jenn, and I hope he has said good things." I say jokingly with a laugh. "All three of us should hang out sometime- like get lunch or something." Stacey says and we all nod in agreement, soon the cars pulled up and I sat next to Taylor and Matthew as we drove to the hotel. We soon got up and went to our rather large suite- it had to have places for all of us to sleep so it had to be pretty big. Taylor and I claimed our bed as I grabbed my things, ready to shower. I hopped in and took a pretty quick one, soon getting out and drying off, I changed into a tie dye Taylor Caniff shirt that had his logo, except it was more of a cropped tee with the sleeves cuffed, along with my light washed high waisted shorts and my white converse. I curled my hair and brushed it out as it looks more like waves, doing my makeup as I walked out f the bathroom, everyone else was ready. Stacey wore a pair of white lace shorts with a black cropped sweater and sandals, her long brow hair straightened to perfection, her makeup not having a single flaw- there was no questioning why Cameron liked her so much she was an amazing person inside and out. Jenn stood by Jack in a white cropped tank with a pair of high waisted fabric shorts, a chambray over shirt and white vans, her hair pin straight with her makeup done naturally. "Well good morning beautiful." I heard the familiar voice of Taylor say behind me, "it's the afternoon but good try, Caniff." I say and pat his cheek as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind, pulling me close to him.

"Let's take a picture, shall we?" I say, grabbing out my phone, "We shall." He replies and we take a picture, we each took a hand and smushed each others cheeks as we both tried to smile, it turned out really cute actually- I posted it with the caption 'i love my mush @taylorcaniff' and people responded instantly, I don't take the hate to heart because at the end who's Taylor holding at night? Oh that's right- me. I walked with Taylor down the stairs as we made our way in the room for the event, we were doing V.I.P hour and it got a little crazy- lets just say, I wasn't the only person who got in a fight with someone at the event. No it wasn't the girlfriends, it was Taylor and...

(A/N Hey Lovelies! I'll be updating a few more times today so be ready! And wow- I'm literally almost at 1K reads, thank you guys so much for giving me feedback and enjoying my story, I love you all!)