Chapter Nineteen

I stared at my phone, speechless just eyeing the tweet. Did he mean it? Is it about us? Does he still want to be with me? Millions of thoughts rushed through my mind as I felt my phone drop to my lap, breaking me out of my trance. 

"Woah, Hunt- you okay?" I hear my brother ask me, I couldn't answer, I felt like I had lost all of my ability to speak and honestly- I wasn't okay. Something happened in that moment, something with no real explanation.

I remember everything that happened with Taylor. Every memory rushed through my mind..everything he and I had experienced together. After more than 6 months of trying my hardest to remember this boy, today was the day it finally happened.

I stood up and grabbed my bag "I-I gotta go...Tay- I gotta find Tay" I said, not making much sense as I sprint to the door. I needed to find him, I needed to know if he still felt these feelings for me. 

As I looked at his twitter and saw his most recent tweet that had an image attached to it of a place that was about 20 minutes away- don't ask me why I didn't take an uber like a normal person, I just started running and didn't stop until I got there.

Here I am at his meet and greet, completely out of breath and sweat was streaming down my face. I quickly went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, fixing my makeup and outfit as I paid to get in. I didn't wait in line and pushed my way up to the front, getting a few death threats but that didn't matter as I made eye contact with the boy I had fallen so hard for.

"Hunt?" Taylor asks with a brow raised, looking almost amazed. He took his hands in mine and I couldn't say much, the only thing I could say was three words. 

"I remember everything." I say and a smile plasters his lips, I wrap my arms around his neck loosely as I soon feel his lips meet mine. 

"Damn, I missed being able to do that." He says after we pulled apart from each other. "So did I, it's been awhile." I say, returning the smile he had as it was almost contagious. "Too long." He says as he holds me close to him in an embrace. 

The moment was absolutely perfect.

Well- until she showed up. 

"Well well, if it isn't Hunter, the bitch the fandom was glad to finally get rid of. News flash honey, Taylor doesn't need you to fuck up his life again you ugly rat faced cunt. Go back to the sewer you came from and stop wasting our precious time." Escapes the lips of a busty blonde girl who wasn't too happy to see me to say the least.

You know how I said I've been trying to stay out of fights lately? Well for this girl, I had to make an exception. 

I don't know what came over me but in a matter of two seconds the bitch was on the ground. I was on top of her and needless to say, the bitch won't be able to talk for a few weeks with how large her lips were after security and Taylor came and ripped me off of her. If you hadn't known this already, but I'm the type of girl who won't take shit from anyone. I wasn't too good with words, so I had to defend myself somehow.

I felt Taylor hold me back as I was about to go for round two. "Woah there Rocky, calm the fuck down." He says calmingly into my ear with a laugh, damn I missed him. "Sorry for starting shit Tay, she just pissed me off badly." I say and he nods. 

"It's cool, it's kinda hot how fiesty you get anyways. I like a girl who can stick up for herself, but let's work on putting that anger into words. I don't want you getting hurt someday." He says and turns me around, "Here's the plan, I'll set up a chair right next to my booth and you can sit there until it's over and then we can go somewhere and catch up- sounds good?" He continues and I nod, sitting down as he soon brings out the chair.

I couldn't wait to catch up with him, and hopefully pick up where we left off.

A/N Hey guys! Here's an update you've been waiting for, I hope you've enjoyed it!! I'm going to try to continue to update this because I see how much love you guys have for this story. If you haven't already, please follow my twitter @mendesinstinct, I hope you guys have a wonderful day/night, depending when you're reading this. Until next time, xoxo Stace.