Chapter Fourteen

*CAMS POV*

It's been about 2 weeks since Stacey left. I'm a mess, I can't eat, I can't sleep, and I feel as if I'm basically falling in a deep dark hole of depression. Damn, I really screwed this up because of this stupid grudge I've held for so many years. And I lost the one that I loved the most. Have you ever cried so much that when you get the feeling that your about to, you just- you just can't? Like its impossible?

I'm pretty sure the fans still haven't caught on, so that's a good thing, because I'd hate to hurt them and bother them with my personal problems. When I'm around them I keep a smile on and play around with the guys as if everything's alright. But after the events, I go to my own room and just isolate myself from everyone. Which I'm pretty sure isn't healthy, but it's what I gotta do.

It was about 7 in the morning and Magcon started at 9, so I let out a groan and got up, going to the shower and well- showering. After about 20 minutes of that, I got out and threw on a black sweatshirt that was my brand and some gray joggers, along with my nike socks and vans, adding a beanie since it was pretty cold out. I ran my fingers through my hair and grabbed my phone and room key, walking into the hallway and shutting the door behind me. I made my way to the event that was now starting- so my timing was pretty good.

I saw Taylor and Hunter dancing around and laughing as he pulled her close to him, I looked away and wiped the tears that we're brimming in my eyes from thinking of Stacey again. Shawn was on the phone and laughing from what someone said on the other line and I could bet money it was Stacey- that fucking boy has no boundaries. I was soon greeted by a fan as I hugged her, closing my eyes as I usually do because I like to cherish them, giving off a smile as I prepare myself for the day.

Shawn's POV 🎸

I was talking to Stacey- a usual thing since they broke up a near two weeks ago, she was singing one of my songs, purposely changing the lyrics to where they made no sense, I laughed extremely hard, "Stacey for the love of god please stop making me laugh, my stomach and sides hurt and I have to preform soon for the fans." I say, waving to a few of them. "Okay well I better get going, going to go get food with my friends, talk to you later Shawn, I love you best friend." She says and I can tell she's smiling on the other end, "Love you too beaut." I say and she laughs, hanging up. She's either teasing me or I'm friend zoned, either way I need to see her. She just does stuff to me, ya know? She gives me this new found confidence that I never had before, and it really helps when I'm preforming.

"And now, Shawn's going to be singing a few songs for you guys! ARE YOU GUYS READY?" Mahogany yells excitedly as I let out a laugh, getting up on stage.

"Thanks for the introduction, LOX. But I'm gonna slow this down a bit by singing All Of Me by John Legend, along with a little Sam Smith, but of course I'll be giving these lovely fans a taste of some of my future songs." I say and smile at the fans as I begin to strum the strings of my guitar to the familiar rhythm of my first song.

*CAM'S POV*

"But of course I'll be giving these lovely fans a taste of my some of my bullshit." I say in a mocking manor, sitting at my meet and greet table and most certainly not the stage like the other guys- I couldn't stand Shawn, everything he said just made me want to scream and tell him to shut the fuck up. I soon saw Hunter eyeing me from the stage, rather confused, I mouthed "I'm fine, no worries." But that wasn't enough for the curious brunette, she soon jumped off the stage and jogged over to me.

"What's up with you lately? I mean I get that you went through a rough breakup, but just realize that life goes on and shit happens, and that you are going to overcome it and laugh at how stupid you were in the near future." She says and I scoff.

"I can't just fucking move on like nothing happened, I lost the love of my life, so why would I fucking laugh about that? HA HA HA you're fucking irrelevant." I say coldly as I get up and walk out the event doors.