Chapter Eleven

Calum. I know what you're thinking- Calum went to New Jersey? Well when we got down to the room for V.I.P hour it was pretty basic, I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I turned around to see who it was, it was Calum. I furrowed my brows at him, my arms cross my chest as I asked him what he wanted. "Hunter I'm sorry for hurting you, I-I just didn't know what to say after what happened when I tried to kiss you and when the waitress returned my jacket I knew you saw me with another girl and I feel horrible about it, do you think that maybe you could give me another chance?" He asks, taking my hands in his, I didn't return the favor. "She has a boyfriend you idiot, so let go of her hands." I heard Taylor say and Calum turned his head.

"You're not her boyfriend, you basically control her and she deserves better, and that's why she should be with me." He says and Taylor laughs, "How the hell do I control her? She's her own person, but it's a matter of respect for you to not grab a girls hands with her boyfriend around. And you think you're better than me? Oh please a sweaty gym sock is better than an irrelevant fuck like you" he says coldly and the grip on Calum's hands becomes tighter, "Ouch, you're hurting me Calum." I say as his nails dig into my skin, causing my hands to bleed. I silently wince in pain and Taylor speaks up, "Let go of her!" He yells and it only gets tighter, Calum's breathing pattern increasing,

"I SAID LET GO OF HER!" He yells and throws a punch at Calum's nose, making him wince in pain and let go of me, he returns the punch into Taylor's left eye, and it kept getting worse. "BOYS PLEASE COME HELP ME SPLIT THEM UP!" I plead as I try to pry them apart, only to earn a punch in the nose by Taylor and a push to the ground from Calum. I held my now bleeding nose as the boys break them apart, Taylor looks down at me and tries to apologize. "Just- don't." I say as Jack and Matthew walk me to the stage and get me a rag. I exuded a sigh as they helped me.

"Well never have been punched by my own boyfriend before so that's a first." I say as Jack wraps me in a hug. Taylor walked over to me with tear stained cheeks, "Hunter I didn't mean to punch you, you just got in the way and I-I can't explain to you how sorry I am baby, I'll never hurt you again, I swear to you on that." He says with his voice stuttering. I let go of Jack and jump off the stage, hugging him tightly as he rocks us back and forth. Calum got kicked out and things went back to normal.

A few more hours pass and the event was done for the day, I got up from my seat that was at Taylor's meet an greet table as he pulls me in his embrace, wrapping his arms around my waist, I wrap my arms loosely around his neck as I peck his forehead. He places a finger underneath my chin as he tilts it up and our lips connect. Kissing Taylor felt- perfect. He always made me feel special and safe- ironically enough.

I smiled against his lips as the guys exit the room, "Again I'm so sorry for earlier baby, I will never hurt you ever again, that's never my intentions Hunter. You're my world, all I ever thought was that I was such a fuck up and that I would never be happy and find that one person- and then you came along and you give me a reason to get up in the morning, a reason to carry on in life, you're the reason I'm happy, you make me a better me, Hunter. And if I ever lose such an amazing girl in my life than I swear to god I'll lose my mind, I'll just give up because without you Hunter, my life is meaningless. I love you so fucking much it actually hurts," he says and brings me closer to him, I blush lightly and kiss his lips, bringing him even closer to me as he rests his hands on my bum. "You will never lose me Tay, you're going to be stuck with me for a very long time, you can't get rid of me that easily." I say and he chuckles, nodding, "well my baby girl, let's go upstairs because I'm exhausted and I can't sleep without you next to me- you're like my own personal teddy bear." He says and I let out a giggle dang this boy does stuff to me.

(A/N Kind of a filler but oh well, possibly posting more today but not totally sure hmmmm, I love you all so much! XOXO Stacey.)