Cheater

Jennie's POV

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!" I yelled at Taehyung, running my hands to my hair. I looked down at the floor, hands still on my hair, trying my best to not break down but failed. For the past 3 months, I was always wondering why Taehyung always cancel our dates, why he doesnt call/text me back and why he ignores me at award shows when we announced to everyone that we're dating.

I looked up to him, big tears rolled down from my eyes. "I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU!! YOU CHEATER!!!" I screamed.

~Flashback 3 months ago~

Author's POV

After that sleepover at the girl's dorm, Taehyung has been dodging Jennie's calls, cancel their dates and ignoring her at award shows.

Why? Because someone caught his eye. He saw her when they (him & JimKookJin) were walking out from bp's dorm. He asked her number and surprisingly, she gave it to him. They hung out for 2 months and Taehyung has already forgotten Him and Jennie's relationship.

The girl that Taehyung always hung out with is also in a girlgroup. In fact their group is really popular. She's from TWICE. Yes, TWICE. And the girl is non other than...

Sana.

Sana had always like Taehyung. When he asked for her number, she quickly gave it. She knew that her fans ships him and her, and she's happy for it. She also knew that Taehyung and Jennie had a relationship, so she plans to destroy it so she can have Taehyung by herself. When they are together, Sana cant stop her heart from beating too fast. She wants him to love her because she loves him soo much.

Little did she know that...

Taehyung also feels the same.
Sometimes when they're together, she notices that Tae would blush a little which also makes her blush. One time, Taehyung and Sana went to the park and talked. Then Taehyung suddenly... Confessed his feelings to Sana. She was shocked, then she really couldnt take it but she did...

She kissed him.

And surprisingly, he kissed back. Thats when Taehyung and Sana have to hide their relationship BUT they were caught by dispatch.

*.~End of Flashback~.*

Jennie's POV

"YOU CHEATER!!!" I screamed. I put my hands to my face and broke down. I looked at him again and met his eyes. He went closer to me and I step back. He immedietly hugged me. I try to push him but his grip is strong. "Im sorry..." He cried. I gave up on pushing him and cried hard.

After an hour, I sat down at the couch while he was in the kitchen. My eyes were red and puffy. I just want someone to hug me right now and tell me; " its ok, im here". He went back to the living room with a glass of water in his hand.

He placed it on the table wich was infront of me. He looked at me, but I try not to look back. It was dead silent and was getting awkward. So I broke the silence and looked at him. "How long?" I asked, my lips were quivering and my voice was a little bit shaky but I try to be strong so I wont break down again.

He didnt answered. "Are you forgetting about me? Our relationship?" No respond. "H-have you already given up on me?" Still, no respond. My eyes were tearing up. "Tae please say something." He looked at me, a tear escaped his eye.