Red Rose

This chapter is not a TAENNIE chap. This is about Rosé and Jimin's.

Rosé's POV

I was watching a movie in the theater a while ago with Joy and Yeri (from RedVelvet) and after the movie, we seperate our ways because their manager called them to go back to their dorm, leaving me,myself and I. If your wondering where Jimin is, I dont know either. He has been, well, Ignoring me after the last music show like 2 months ago.

While walking in the mall (with my hat and mask) there was a crowd of people outside the H&M Store. I can see that an Idol is inside 'cause the doors are closed. There were people mumbling words like 'Is that Sana with Jackson?' & 'No, Its Taehyung.'

So I went through the crowd to go up to the front and I can tell it WAS Sana because she was wearing a GUCCI bag that Taehyung gifted her in her birthday.

She was wearing a black mask and sun glasses but you can really tell it is her. I was about to go away when I saw a guy behind her. He LOOKS like Jackson...

OH WAIT IT IS HIM!!!

Jackson turned around to the crowd outside and saw some people taking out their camera's, snaping a picture, some were recording and some were screaming 'JACKSANA!!!'.

He then looked away and Sana turned around to see the crowd then she did the same, looked away.

And I did what I have to do. Took a Picture and send it to Taehyung. I was about to go but someone yelled 'OMG GUYS!!! THE JIMINA SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!'
{A/n : JiMina is Mina and Jimin}

'JiMina??' I thought. So I just shrugged it off and went to starbucks. When I went there, there was another crowd and the doors were closed. I was about to go away but then I remembered, 'wait, Im an Idol too!'
So I went in but I got blocked by the employees. I took off my mask and hat and they were like 'OMG Its Rosé from BLACKPINK!! Let Her in !!' and I just chuckled.

I went to the counter and ordered an Iced Mocha frappe and a Blueberry Cheesecake. I sat down at a table. While waiting for my name to be called, I checked my Insta and saw that Lisa posted a picture with Jungkook.

 While waiting for my name to be called, I checked my Insta and saw that Lisa posted a picture with Jungkook

Lalalalisa_M
:•°* Paint a picture of you & Me on the days when we were young*°•:
- Anne-Marie "2002"

Comments:

soooyaaa_: Cuteee❤️

jennierubyjane: AWIEEEE❤️❤️

TaeTae: LISKOOK❤️❤️❤️
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

She's really happy when she's with him..

I hope me and Jimin can be like them, happy.

Author's Notes

IM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

So this is what happened; I drop my phone in a bucket filled with water🤦
So I am using my laptop rn. But my laptop charger is going crazy. Thats why I cant use it all the time. AND IM VERY VERY VERY(IOI) SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. IM GONNA GO NOW CAUSE MY LAPTOP IS NOW LOWBAT.

BYEEE