Taes and Kookies

Lisa's POV

"So your telling me, you confessed to him and he also did but he drop you off the street because..."

"I lied to him saying that our manager called me back"

I facepalmed. Looking at her while eating cookies.

"I cant believe you. You are so stupid"

"I know.. you dont have to say that because I AM stupid." She said, covering her face with her hands.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I have no idea." "Right" Jennie unnie was about to say something when the door opened revealing Jisoo unnie.

Jisoo unnie came running towards us and sat on the couch in front of us.

"Alright Jennie kim spill the Tae" Jisoo unnie said while taking a bite of cookies.
"Tae? Its 'Tea' unnie" Jennie mumbled. "Not in my world, Just spill it! What happened yesterday?"

Jennie unnie was about to say something when I cut her off by putting my hand on her mouth.

"She confessed to him, so did he and she told him to drop her off the street because she lied to him saying that manager oppa called her, why she did that? I have no fucking idea." I said and took a deep breath.

I saw Jisoo unnie facepalmed. "Jen.. I love you but your so stupid." "I know unnie.."

"So you guys didnt even talk IN the CAFE?"

"No, cause like I said, he drop her off the street" I answered. Taking a sip of my tea.

Jennie unnie then opened her mouth.
"I-"

She was cut off by the sound of my phone ringing. 'Kookie' it said on the caller id.
"Im gonna take this one, you guys talk" I said and walked to the balcony near our living room. I answered the call.

In call:

Hey kookie

Lisa? Its me Yugyeom

Yugyeom? What are you doing with Jungkook's phone? Where is he?

Well, BTS went here in our dorm and when they left, Jungkook forgot his phone. It was left here in the dining room.

Well, did you contact his members?

I did but they wont answer..

Oh, ok Ill just go to your dorm to get his phone.

End call

Where is jungkook?

Author's POV

After Lisa's call with Yugyeom and Jennie and Jisoo's conversation, Lisa asked her unnies if they wanna come to GOT7's dorm to get her BF's phone. They said yes and went there.

What they didnt know..

Someone was hiding in the bushes while filming them going in GOT7's dorm.

Authors Notes

BITCHSKWBEHEIFBSNQKWJRJTKO

THIS BOOK JUST GOT 1.4K READS IM- HURFYFUEMDKZNFJCJEKWLWJEJTR

anywaysss as I promised to myself Here's my faceu revealeu.
(IK no one cares abt this shit but whatever. Im bored😂)

To be continued...