Before and After (His POV)

I was playing with the kids at the park playing tag relieving stress from a long day at the Autobots household and working for the police and armed forces. I had my eyes closed and was laughing and smiling as I chased a little girl trying to tag her that I didn't notice that I was running towards a person standing there watching us and I ran right into to them I tried to catch us to stop us from falling but couldn't as the speed from me running added momentum and they landed on their back I heard them gasp as I landed on their chest quickly I noticed it was a women's chest when I heard a woman gasp and speak. I looked up at her and saw (color) eyes and quickly I scrambled off of her and offered my hand which she took and I pulled her to her feet and steadied her. I took a good look at her and saw she had (hair length) (hair color) hair with black/sliver tips; she wore a black sweater with the words 'Karma Made Me Do It' written across her chest in white letters and black ripped jeans and black and white checker slip on shoes. She was a pretty women I'd have to admit that so I started to sign and I'd have to admit that so I started to sign and ask if she was okay. She said she didn't know much sign language so I started to think before pulling out my phone and asking her if she was okay and telling her my name. She told me her (y/n) (l/n) it was a pretty name. I looked at her more and noticed her cheeks were tear stained and her eyes were red and puffy. I was typing about to ask her if she was really okay but I heard her phone go off and a notification popped up on my screen from Jazz saying Optimus had called for a meeting. Quickly texting that I was on my way I looked up at her sadly as she told me that she had to go and that she hoped to see me around.

A week later I was leaning against my car scanning my surroundings as I was suppose to be on look out for con when I heard footsteps fast approaching so I turned to look in that direction and (y/n) running with Barricade following her. As she came close to me I grabbed her and held her close to my chest trying to calm her down when she looked up and saw me she calmed down. I heard Barricade's footsteps stop a few feet away; I quickly pushed her behind me and pulled out my dagger and held it as Barricade growled and glared before turning around and leaving. I put my dagger away and turned to her and looked her over to see if she was injured before pulling out my phone and typing to ask if she was okay and why Barricade was chasing her. She said she didn't know and that she was okay now as I got the phone back I began to type my number and asked for hers to make sure she's always safe and if she need a ride home. Happily she gave me her number and took mine and put it in her phone and told me she would like a ride and that she didn't feel safe walking alone.

I gestured to my camaro she looked amazed which cause me to chuckle as I unlocked to the doors and motioned for her to get in which she did. As she got in I typed the questions which were asking for her address and why she was crying when we first met, I really wanted to know but if she didn't want to tell me I would respect that. As I got in I handed her the phone she looked it over and her eyes got glossy which concerned me as she told me her address she got teary and tears started to fall as I started my car and drove to her house I kept glancing at her worried it was like she couldn't talk. As I parked in her drive way she unbuckled and turned to look at me and asked if I wanted to come in and that she would explain. I knew she would need emotional support and I wanted to know so I nodded my head and unbuckled and got out walking towards the looking back to see her following as she unlocked the door and walked in we sat in the living room she told me about her ex boyfriend and what he did to her it broke my heart for some reason it also made me mad. I pulled her into a hug and let her cry on my shoulder as I rubbed her back in a soothing way.

It's been 6 months later and I've been hanging out with (y/n) more often and I could tell she was getting over her ex which was a relief to me and it confused me. I was happy she didn't cry anymore and I got to see a true genuine smile which made me smile. My heart flutters as I look at her and her voice man I think I'm in love and I hope she's the one for me my soul mate. But how will I tell her?