Persona stories

So I've recently got into the game Persona 5 and have fallen in love with protagonist who I call Akira Kurusu but he also goes by Ren Amamiya. I'm going to write a boyfriend scenarios story with him but I'm going to bring up his age to fit with the reader living on their own. Like how I'm starting to write my stories Protagonists nowadays. I'm also going to write a story with Akira and the reader based off the game story line. I'm super excited to write this one because I think I have a good persona for the reader but I'm not to sure about the phantom thief outfit but I tried to make it fit the persona the reader has, as well as the code name.

I hope you all will go to read it if you're into the persona series and give me feed back on how you like it or dislike it. Just don't be too harsh on me as I'm still improving my writing. But don't worry I'm still working on this story it's just that I like to write multiple stories at once but some of them I don't post because I'm not too sure they're good enough.

But please leave me feedback and enjoy the upcoming new stories.

Love you guys!!

Update!!

I have posted one of the new stories! So if you think you would be interested please check it out and if you want leave some feedback. Thank you!!