I Love You

You were on a language learning program the reason being you were teaching yourself more sign language. Why? So you could be able to understand Bumblebee and communicate with him and so he didn't have to always type out a conversation on his phone. You had just finished the program during the last few months you were pretty confident in your abilities to communicate with Bee when your mom walked in confused by your excitement on your face.

"Did you finish that language program?" she asked to which you nodded your head bouncing up and down on your bed. She smiled at your excitement and nodded before announcing she was heading to the store with your stepdad to get something for dinner today and tomorrow and walking out the door. Once you heard the car start and you checked out your window and saw one of the cars gone to confirm they were gone. You pulled out your phone and texted Bumblebee asking if he was busy and if he wanted to come over to which he replied he'll be right over.

While you waited you took off your pajama short and put on some black leggings to go with your grey pooh bear sweater with fuzzy socks going on your feet. You were in the kitchen preparing snacks when you heard a knock at the door.

"Coming!" you yelled and started to run to the door as you slid to stop slipped and fell on you back landing with a 'THUD'. You heard the door open with a quick motion and sat up in pain and saw Bumblebee looking at you worried he had his head tilted which was a way of asking 'What?' or 'Are you okay?' depending on his facial expression. You took this as a time to show what you learned so you took the opportunity to sign 'I'm fine'.

Bumblebee was surprised to say the least his face said 'What?!' but signed 'When did you learn?'. Which made you smile and shrug your shoulders before getting up and stretching.

"I already knew some I just went and learned more" you said like it was nothing.

"Want to play PS4?" You asked heading to get the snacks and coming back to him already in the living room with the T.V. on and controller in hand. You set down the snack and you both played the game for a good 30 minutes before Bee put down his controller and turned to you and got your attention.

'Let's test your Sign Language' He signed.

"Okay" You said as he thought about what to test you with.

'Sign your birthday and age' he signed.

'(month) (day) 1997, 21 years of age' you signed. He nodded and smiled before signing for you to tell him what he says.

'Autobots'

"Autobots"

'Bumblebee'

"Bumblebee"

'(y/n) (l/n)'

"(y/n) (l/n)"

'I Love You'

"I Love You... Wait What?!" You said looking at his hand again surprised then looked at his face. He was looking at you with a red face and had a nervous expression on his face waiting on your too response back. You smiled at him and hugged him really tight while whispering "I love you too" as he hugged you back tightly. You were like that for about 5 minutes before Bee's phone went off knowing it was one of the Autobots texting him and you knew he had to go.

'So are we dating now?' Bee signed asking you. You nodded your head as Bee got up and headed towards the door with you following him.

'I got to go now. I'll see you tomorrow' he signed before hugging you and kissing the top of your head because you were that much shorter than him before walking out and driving away with you waving at him from the door way. You stepped inside and closed the door with a smile on your face.