Valentine's Day

Today was a day that you dreaded most of all the days. When this day came around your ex would try and avoid you or make you have sex with him... yeah it was a toxic relationship you had to admit nowadays. Now you were scared Bumblebee would do the same thing since he texted you saying he didn't know when he would be free today.

            So here you were laying on your bed bored and lonely missing your mute boyfriend. You stared at the ceiling as thoughts of him avoiding you because he didn't really love you would occasionally flash through-out your mind. Tears pricked at the corners of your eyes as a shuddered sob racked through your chest. You had no one today your younger sister had her boyfriend, your mom and stepdad offered to take you with them but you didn't want to ruin their date. So alone you sat looking through your instagram and snapchat at the couples enjoying today whether you know them or they were famous. Your heart broke you thought Bee would be with you today. You had to tell yourself he's working to keep everyone safe and you should be proud of him. But another part of was selfish and wanted him to yourself for today but as always you pushed that half of you aside and stared at your ceiling still before closing your eyes thinking of taking a nap to pass the time.

                        -30 Minutes Later-

            Something pulled you close making your sleep ridden eyes flutter open. Blinking you stared at the night stand seeing it had only been 30 minutes into your nap. Looking closer because something felt off then you noticed the (Favorite Flowers) and a hearts shaped box of chocolates on the night stand. Your eyes widen those weren't there before were they? Quickly sitting up to examine them closer you heard a quiet groan so quiet you almost didn't catch it. You looked over and saw Bumblebee rubbing sleep from his eyes but his eyes lit up when he saw you staring at him confusion written on your face.

            "How did you get in?" You asked.

            'My key..' he signed. Of course you forgot you got him a key made with your mothers permission of course.

            'Did you see you gifts? Do you like them?' He asked a blush on his face. You smiled and nodded pulling him into a hug which he returned.

            "Thank you. Oh! Before I forget I made your gift!" You said heading to your closet not seeing the Bee's head tilted in confusion. You pulled out the wrapped canvas you painted on. Handing it to him a little nervous he took it and pulled off the wrapping paper. The paint was two hands intertwined in a blue scale paint scheme. It was your first painting that you painted with your heart in a long time so you hoped he liked it. You released the breath you were holding when he smiled and motioned for you to come closer to which you accepted. He pulled you into a one armed hug and kissed your forehead. Then made you look at him as he signed 'I'm going to take you to see that movie Happy Death Day 2U that you wanted to see. That's it right?'

            You nodded and he signed to put some shoes on to which you did and he led you to his car and drove to the theatre. You both enjoyed the movie and on the way home it was all you were talking about which made him smile happy that you enjoyed yourself. While parked in your drive way you were about to get out when he grabbed you wrist and pulled you back in. You looked at him confused when he placed his hand on you cheek and leaned in placing his lips on yours in a sweet and passionate kiss. He mouthed 'Happy Valentine's Day' to where you could see before kissing you again.

            "B-Bee... gotta go... getting late" You said between kisses. H looked sad but nodded his head.

            "I'll see you next time your free okay?" you said smiling. He signed 'I Love You'. You smiled and told him you loved him as well before walking inside your house a smile on your face.