You Finally Meet His Family (Most of Them)

You knew you would love Bumblebee no matter what but right now you hated him for putting you in this awkward situation with the twins Sunstreaker and Sideswipe or as they go by Sun and Sides. Right now they were showing off their cars to you and arguing over whose was better. How did you get in this predicament you ask well here's how it happened.

Bee had texted you one day and asked if you would like to meet his adopted/work family. You had found out about a month ago that he was an orphan and was adopted by the leader of his group he works with, you believed they're called the Autobots. You asked when stating hat you would love to meet them and that you had been waiting for when he would feel comfortable for you to meet them. His response was him asking if today was okay to which you said it was and to give you a few minutes to get ready. Then he was on the way since his house is about 20 to 30 minutes away.

You decided to put on some blue jeans and a white hi-low blouse with rose patterns, with some white flats. You did your hair in its usual style and put on some winged eyeliner and mascara. Going downstairs with your phone and wallet you saw your mom in living room watching television.

"Mom! I'm going out with Bumblebee!" You said.

"Where too?" She said turning around to look at you.

"He wants me to meet his family today" you said excited.

"Really? Well behave yourself and have fun!" she said.

"I will"

Then you got a text from Bee stating that he was a few minutes away. You told him you would be outside for him. Grabbing your set of keys from the key ring, you walked outside to the tree swing in the front yard. You were lightly swinging when you felt yourself being pushed softly on the swing. Gasping you turned your head to see a smiling Bumblebee as he pushed you as gently as he could, scared you might fall.

"Hey.. Love!" he said smiling as he stopped the swing to hug you from behind around your shoulders.

"Hey BB! Ready to go?" you asked.

"I am.. if you are" you knew he still wasn't use to talking even though it's been a month or two since his surgery. Nodding you stood up with your stuff in your pocket and walked towards his Camaro. He opened your door for you waiting till you got in to close it before walking around and getting in himself.

"You know you don't have to open my door for me all the time" you said after a few minutes of driving.

"I.. was taught to.. always be a gentleman.." He said glancing at you a smile wide on his face. It made you smile at him actually using what he'd been taught growing up by his family. The whole 20 to 30 minutes to his house he told you about his adopted father, uncles and siblings and the family that joined for the Autobot cause. He seemed so happy to be talking about his family that it made you smile big, happy that he was so excited.

You didn't realize the time had gone by so quickly as you soon heard him turn off the car.

"We're.. here!" He said jumping out of the car and running to you side to open the door. Stepping out you were amazed to see a mansion, I mean sure you expected a big house but a mansion, just how big is his family. He took your hand and you took note of a few people outside a few waved while a few stopped and stared, probably wondering who you were.

As soon as you stepped foot in the door Bee pulled you over to a sitting room and motioned for you to stay. He quickly ran off probably in search of the father and whoever else wanted to meet you. Now that you were sitting down and waiting you could say you were starting to get very nervous about whether his family would like you or not. You heard voices approaching and it made you panic even more.