Questions for a Different Kind of Book.

Hi everyone!

So I'm sure you've all been waiting patiently for me to start posting again and I'm so sorry for the horribly long wait but I've been busy with my college works and trying to work on my own novels. I know that isn't much of an excuse since I'm sure you've all heard them before but it is quite hard to balance a massive work load and assignments. Since I'm working towards an art degree I have to spend most of my day within the art building to finish my assignments in peace. My younger sister tends to never wants to give me and peace for my work and she very stubborn and "hard of hearing".

Anyway, I am still working on them I've started editing and finishing up my newer stories to fit my newer style of writing.

But I'm curious to see if anyone would want to see my OC characters for my main stories and how I'd portray them inside any of the anime's or video games I'm interested in or how I'd see them fitting in; as well as who I'd see them paired up with the anime/video game I've chosen for them to represent.

If so I'd love to show how I've envisioned these characters as well as their interactions with their love interest.

Thank you and I hope to see you soon when I upload a new chapter or my new book!