KitDewey: Pregnant.

A/N: These dorks need a ship name.

Kit had been feeling sick all week, maybe it was her brain telling her something was wrong, or maybe the baby inside her.
When Kit got out of the taxi walking up to the hotel she walked to the elevator and pressed the buttons one, three and five all together, as she was lowered to the sub-library where she and her husband lived.
The problem was Kit had yet to tell Dewey she was pregnant and was nervous to do so, in past she had gotten pregnant with Olaf's child he reacted... negatively, but Dewey was different.. Right?
Kit assured herself that the sweet soul she married would take it well since he loves her.

Kit walked into Dewey's office seeing the man working at his desk quietly, as she approached he looked up and smiled. "Welcome back." He stood up and gave Kit a kiss which she returned happily. He looked at her again while putting away the file he was working on "How did your mission go?" He asked with such genuine care in his voice something she still felt thankful to have "Good I guess, I've been feeling sick though." Kit said trying to hide why she felt ill. A few hours had passed and Dewey had made Kit some tea they now both sat reading, it was a comfortable silence as the pair enjoyed each other's quiet company. When Dewey finally spoke at the end of his chapter, "You said you felt sick earlier, are you feeling better?" Dewey asked with concern for his wife. "Oh yeah, Don't worry D I'm feeling better now." She lies not wanting to tell him. Dewey seemingly was content with her answer and moved closer to wrap his arms around her, Kit leaned into him and asked simply "Do you want kids?" Dewey looked deep in her eyes and kissed her, "Of course, why wouldn't I want to have kids with an amazing woman like you?", this brought Kit to tears as she put to hand of her abdomen "Well on the topic of kids," Dewey gave her a look that put all of her worry's to rest "Wait... are you-" Kit cut him off "Yeah D we're gonna be parents." Dewey pulled Kit into his embrace with their unborn daughter in between protected by her mother and father, both not knowing their final moments were sooner to come then expected.