KitDewey: Introductions

A/N this is my first suggested fanfic so thanks @theneutralmilkhotel for helping me out of writers block. Sorry it's short.

Kit had always known that the Denouement boys weren't twins. They lost their Triplet Dewey in the fire the destroyed their home, but as she spoke to who she was told was Frank someone she's known for years, but he's different today when she asked his name Frank or Ernest it wasn't the usual yes that annoyed so many.

He simply responded with a that's an interesting question. Which she took as a simply answer of the one she needed. But she couldn't shake the feeling that he was off a little.

~~~~~

She choose to look into him again, Dewey Denouement, the complete mystery some say he never existed at all the other two didn't bother to correct them anymore. So when she started asking about him the pair were evasive and never truly answered her.

She started to look around the hotel for ideas when she noticed that the place for secret story's in the Dewey Decimal System room 135 was not there. Which made her think to check the rooms near there. Nothing. She thought what the number could mean. 135. She looked to the elevator and thought of the nine floors.

She pressed floor one three and five all at the same time when the elevator started going far past the indicator. Lord and behold there was a third Denouement sitting at the desk in the centre of the room, of course he's completely identical to his brothers but he seems different in every way. With a softer feeling then the chaos that steams of Ernest and the pressure that's visible miles away on Frank, but this one Dewey seems calm in his atmosphere without noticing Kit.

He looked up and the pair met eyes.

"Hello Mr.Denouement, it's nice to meet you." He looked at her and smiled as if he'd been planning to see her.

Like it was all a part of a bigger plan.

"Hello Ms.Snicket, it's incredible how our one conversation managed to get you find a myth of a man." He stood a put out his hand to shake hers, "How do you do?".

She shook his hand and smiled back. "I'm well thank you, but I must have you explain how you stay hidden? And why at that."

As he entailed why he needed to hide a trust was established between the pair that couldn't been extinguished like their department specialized in.