Episode 1

Black

Dar: I heard the rumors, I said, 'no that can't be. A Winchester one of us?' Whatever soul you had, whatever Boy Scout codes you cuddled up to at night. It's all gone. Leaving what? Look at you.  

Anne Marie: Damn! I told you to hurry it up! But then you had to go and do that thing with the thing.

Dean: Oh you mean that thing you were begging me for?

Anne Marie: Begging you to hurry it up maybe.

Dean: Well, let's not argue about good sex.  

Crowley: Jerk.

Dean: Bitch.

Anne Marie: Get a room you two.

Crowley: Had a room until you two soiled it.

Anne Marie: Love you Crowley.

Crowley: Love you more sweetheart.

Anne Marie: Anne Marie, jackass.

Crowley: Knew that.  

Castiel: I'm sensing awkwardness.  

Dean: All you Abaddon groupies are the same, you know that. You and the douche that jumped me at the gas station, you just can't accept that the queen is dead, can you?  

Sam: So some guy comes in, kills another guy in your store on your watch, and you just- you what? Just keep on keepin' on?

Mickey: You mean when porn guy was stabbing the other guy to death 10 feet in front of me, and I was having a total code-brown moment in my favorite freakin' pants because I thought I was next, did I conduct a field interview?  

Sam: He's not your pet.

Crowley: My pet? He's my best friend, my partner in crime. They'll write songs about us, graphic novels- The Misadventures of Growley and Squirrel. Dean Winchester completes me, and that's what makes you lose your chickens.  

Dean: Okay, see the deal was we howl at the moon. No time stamp, no expiration date.  

Castiel: Perhaps I've been down here with them for too long. There is seemingly nothing but chaos, not all bad comes from it. Art, hope, love, dreams.

Hannah: But those are human things.

Castiel: Yes.  

Dean: Now you listen to me; there's no trade, there's no meet up, there's no nothing. Except the 100% guarantee, somewhere down the road I will find you and I will kill you.  

Crowley: Your brother and I were beginning to wonder if you'd hit another dog.  

Dean: You lied.

Crowley: Who do you think you are talking to here? Does the Tin Man have a sheet metal willy? Of course I lied.

Crowley: We've howled, we've bayed, we-we've done extraordinary things to triplets all of which have been massively entertaining, I will treasure our Flickr albums forever. But now it's time we accept what we are and go back to work.